✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CD Artwork!!! (Read 1ST Post)

TraceOddity

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need at least a day to psyche yourself up for the show, then there's the day of the show itself, then you need at least a day to get over the coldplay-hyperness...probably more like a week, so I'll have to extend the deadline,lol!!!:laugh3: :laugh3:

hahhahahaha that's true

I'll work in that.. well.. I hope so...

see ya later!

Those are great ideas! Especially the CD one.. the globe might make for a nice label art regardless of which design makes it on the album, I think!

Something like?

1171256755.png

YESSSS!:D The only thing I would change is the placement of the title...I'd move it closer to the top, so that we can have the tracklist on the label as well as the insert. That's just my 2 cents though.

^Dr. Seuss rocks :hat:

YESSSS!:D The only thing I would change is the placement of the title...I'd move it closer to the top, so that we can have the tracklist on the label as well as the insert. That's just my 2 cents though.
Your cents are always the brightest! :wink::lol: Having the tracklist on the cd label is a great move, I can re-adjust it once we have the list posted.

And here's the world logo in case anyone wants to give it a go as well? One with and without the gap in the middle since I don't think I centered it correctly. :\

1171331264.png1171331309.png

(click to enlarge)

I loooove photoshop!:)

I don't have the Mod powers, but I do have the deadline powers,;) and although I don't want to wait another year to get this out there, another couple of weeks aren't going to hurt. Hopefull April? (I've actually used new songs from 2 of the musicians because their original submissions were winter/Christmas related,lol.:lol: )

Here's that Chris pic, qwerty.

I've made a front cover for the album. (UPDATED)

The actual one is in photoshop format, so if u can suggest any changes, i can customise it. ;)

Hope you like it... i've made it smaller so its viewable. Back cover coming soon :)

This post has been updated to show the latest version.

Please go here to see all the covers.

[ATTACH]22234[/ATTACH]