✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CD Artwork!!! (Read 1ST Post)

TraceOddity

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracie, do you have a tracklist yet? I'm working on my CD artwork submission, and wanted to put the tracks on the inside flap. :)

Cool design yamfox!

If there's one thing musicians are good at, it's changing their minds,lol:) ...in other words, the tracklist isn't finalized yet. Just go ahead and do what you can for now. I have photoshop CS, so I can add the list in even if I can't get it to you in time. I can't wait to see what you're up to.!:D

mine is simple, but i like it anyway, the pic is a picture i took of my city and the lights ni a car in the rain, the result i cool, so i didnt steal a design or anything that could get us in trouble..

COOL! It it's chosen as the winner, can we change the bottom line to 'music by the members of coldplaying dot com' since not everyone is involved with the CCC?:) ;)

Roughly, give or take a few days. As usual, I'm going to let the members choose their favorite. If it means waiting a few extra days so that ppl have time to put ideas together, fine with me. I'd like to see this come together in March, but the world won't end if it doesn't. Can't wait to see what you come up with.:)

I'll try to work in some cd cover.. but I don't have time until like feb 17th.. you know.. it's all about the coldplay's concert now.. hahaa

You need at least a day to psyche yourself up for the show, then there's the day of the show itself, then you need at least a day to get over the coldplay-hyperness...probably more like a week, so I'll have to extend the deadline,lol!!!:laugh3: :laugh3:

If we used your design, we could maybe have a few pix of some of the musicians on the back?

EDIT: OMG! And the CD label would be the same globe as on the front cover! That would look great...and be easy to do,lol.

Those are great ideas! Especially the CD one.. the globe might make for a nice label art regardless of which design makes it on the album, I think!

Something like?

1171256755.png