✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jess was on Much On Demand!!

Sweet One

I know! How could not have a blast? :lol: I've met Chris twice and I just met Jonny the other night, but didn't really get a chance to sit down and have dinner w/ them. Hell, I didn't even really get to have a conversation with them. Just some "Hi's" and "Thanks." :lol:

:lol: how was chris?

I didn't really get to talk to Chris. Both times he just looked at what he was autographing and not at the people. I said "Thank you so much", to which he replied "Sure, no problem."

Jonny is such a sweetie though!! When he came up to me he had the biggest smile, looked straight into my face and said "Hi!" It looked like he did that w/ everyone he met! How awesome! :D

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Oh dear! People actually saw it. :oops: I looked like crap. It had been raining outside and I had about 3hrs sleep and 2hrs the night before. My hair looked like shit. No makeup. My eyes were bloodshot as hell. And the lights were blinding and they were playing shitty music.

Anyways, give me a few hours. I have to unpack, shower, take a nap (I've had 10hrs sleep in 4 days), eat (I haven't been eating) and write out what happened. Until then, take care! :)