June 13, 200323 yr LOVe this song!!!! from the first guitar to the fading out of chris' voice @ "coz yeah everybody here's got somebody to lean on".... i cant get enough of it!!! had to share it with you all :D
June 14, 200323 yr That is one of the best songs out there! "We live in a beautiful world....yeah we do, yeah we do..." :) :roll: sigh...I love it
June 15, 200323 yr Don't Panic has been one of my fav songs ever. and i absolutely love how jonny sings in it. he sounds really really good. i can never pick a favourite coldplay song but whenever i'm asked to pick just one i always say don't panic. :D
June 21, 200323 yr ahhh i love this song too!!!the bestest song on the album with trouble and shiver!
June 21, 200323 yr Author ahhh i love this song too!!!the bestest song on the album with trouble and shiver! lol...thats like me! "oh this is my favourite song...although i LOVE yellow too...and everythings not lost is amazing...etc etc etc...!
June 24, 200323 yr Don't Panic was the song that got me hooked on Coldplay. The first time I heard it my jaw dropped and I just keep hitting repeat....... and that was when I heard the old version that's not on Parachutes.........
June 25, 200323 yr this song really grew on me. i sorta liked it at first, but in the past year it's become one of my favourites. :D
June 25, 200323 yr ahhh i love this song too!!!the bestest song on the album with trouble and shiver! lol...thats like me! "oh this is my favourite song...although i LOVE yellow too...and everythings not lost is amazing...etc etc etc...! hehe cool :) well ofcourse its hard to pick u know but when you play the songs yourself then u realise they are the best..just what they do with you and the mood your in you know? :)
July 21, 200323 yr Great song! The Blue room version is brilliant too! It is! At first, I didn't like it as much as the Parachutes version, but it grew on me and I love both versions equally. Don't Panic is just an amazing song. Jonny's guitar part in it is one of my favorites...ever. :D
July 21, 200323 yr Who can't love Don't panic? It's brilliant!!! It's a bit short but the end is perfect. Yeah, perfect!! I love the tune... :D
July 22, 200323 yr hey!!!! ----------AND WE LIVE IN A BEAUTIFUL WORLD---------- awww i luv that line luv kirsten xxx x http://www.maketradefair.com
July 22, 200323 yr ----------AND WE LIVE IN A BEAUTIFUL WORLD---------- Its funny b/c I don't quite believe that line... but I love it for its hopefullness and simplicity. :D
July 25, 200323 yr Definitely one of my fave Coldplay songs EVER :D Mine too! - Its just great, sheer class vidio 2! :)
July 28, 200323 yr hey i don`t belive that line either but i used 2....b4 all this shit sarted happening the vid is great....when Guy holds the spoon nex 2 his heart lol awwww luff Kirsten
Create an account or sign in to comment