✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DONT PANIC

::Hayley::

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't Panic has been one of my fav songs ever. and i absolutely love how jonny sings in it. he sounds really really good. i can never pick a favourite coldplay song but whenever i'm asked to pick just one i always say don't panic. :D

Don't Panic was the song that got me hooked on Coldplay. The first time I heard it my jaw dropped and I just keep hitting repeat....... and that was when I heard the old version that's not on Parachutes.........

ahhh i love this song too!!!the bestest song on the album with trouble and shiver!

lol...thats like me!

"oh this is my favourite song...although i LOVE yellow too...and everythings not lost is amazing...etc etc etc...!

hehe cool :) well ofcourse its hard to pick u know but when you play the songs yourself then u realise they are the best..just what they do with you and the mood your in you know? :)

• 4 weeks later...
Great song!

The Blue room version is brilliant too!

It is! At first, I didn't like it as much as the Parachutes version, but it grew on me and I love both versions equally.

Don't Panic is just an amazing song. Jonny's guitar part in it is one of my favorites...ever. :D