✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Here's to Phil and The CHAD

Sweet One

First off, this thread was initiated by the Siamese Toe Sisters. It was created in recognition of true talent right here on this board. Phil B and THE CHAD (as he is so affectionately called) are not only genuinely nice guys (or really hot pirates ;) ) but they are OUTSTANDING musicians.

These are links of the two talented artists. You ALL should really check them out!!! Our favorite songs are "Tell It Like It Is" by Phil and "Sigh" by Chad- both truly magnificent pieces of work.

Check Phil out at http://www.mp3.com/philbegg

Check Chad out at http://www.chadyochum.com

YAH!! they're such awsome musicians cuz...they were SOO brave to start off in the first place!!! l know how hard it is...to try and express your feelings and music to an audience...because you are unsure of the reaction you are going to get!! but they were brilliant musicians ENOUGH that despite the reactions they did what they believed in!! they made music for the true art of it!! for the true love of it! :)

woooow :D

thankyou SO much guys :)

it means so much that you've taken the time to listen and start this thread, it means so much, i'm sure the chad will agree...

and of course i wholeheartedly agree, his music is awesome, highly recommended :)

hah, thanks a lot you guys... Its so true... I play such horizontal music in a vertical society. Everyone says never to play mellow stuff, because its boring, but I cant get away without playing that stuff! Most people say that upbeat stuff is what will get you noticed, but I just write what I want to write. I dont want to limit what I can play at a concert. Some artists' best songs are the ones they never play live.

and phil... keep me posted on how you're doing...

well your music is awsome Chad! seriouly!! lm so impressed with the both of you..l have seen many 'self proclaimed' artists...and they sound like dying cats and mating yaks....but you two....your styles are unique!

chad- l dont think you sound ANYTHING like coldplay...whoever said that is mad! ...your song, 'sigh' is awsome though!!

LOL YES YOU ARE!!!! ;)

Ooooh..we should formulate a new group of some sort..hahah..we could have meetings in my basement and that'll be our other headquarters..i have a pool table and a ping pong table there, so it should be fun fun! :D