✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Here's to Phil and The CHAD

Sweet One

it's ok...you're male...i totally understand :)

As of right now i'm working on my new song...i dont really have any lyrics for it yet, got a rough idea of what i want to say, but i do have a basic tune/rythm etc

so erm..in about an hour there'll be some kinda version for ya to dload..wont be on either of these two peoples scale..but meh

sing...HA!

http://www.teamgeeza.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/hell.wav

right click and save as, believe it's still there...it's very rough, i havent really uploaded a newer version, which is slightly better as i've refined the lyrics, and the guitar work etc...

but i think you'll agree..singing not my strong suite lol

i play guitar (well learning) and write lyrics amongst other things...i do it for fun, and not very often..Phl and Chad are how-ever extremelly talented

sing...HA!

http://www.teamgeeza.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/hell.wav

right click and save as, believe it's still there...it's very rough, i havent really uploaded a newer version, which is slightly better as i've refined the lyrics, and the guitar work etc...

but i think you'll agree..singing not my strong suite lol

i play guitar (well learning) and write lyrics amongst other things...i do it for fun, and not very often..Phl and Chad are how-ever extremelly talented

COUGH thats why its called Phil & Chad thread....cuz...its about their music COUGH :P

HAHAHA...we should change the title of this thread to: THE CHAD' date=' STS and PHIL CONVO thread, although The chad has been noticeably absent. :shrug:[/quote']

yeah... :sad: sorry I've been absent, I've been really busy, been trying to check up at the forum as much as I can, but I'm unable to read all the new hundreds of posts...