🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

im at home on a friday night and i got inspiration to come on here!

bonabon

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplaying has had jack shit going on.

My life, umm..... I now work at Woolies as a checkout chick, now in grade 10, huge crush on some girl for ages, thinking too much, not much else happening really. My life is still boring as hell.

• 4 weeks later...

lol you were right rick, i disappeared again dammit! i do quite suck :\

Bonita of course we remember you :nice:

lol i was wondering when someone would say that :P my name is bonnie, but the other one is bonita/aka bonnie.

hello to all! yes i remember you :P

i don't know you but i've seen that avi around (can't miss it lol) and i see your from aus, whereabouts? anyway hey, welcome back :nice:

about the spam, it was all of a sudden, and clubs etc raided the forum to the point of ridiculous, made a few people take temporary leave, don't blame them, but they always come back, coldplaying is a great place regardless.

BAH ha ha ha ha! That avi cracks me up every time you come back on.:laugh3:

I think it's safe. The clubs are pretty much dead...except for the one 'cant post/pregnant club', which will have a run for about 5 days and then die out too,lol.:lol:

What we need is a new cp album. That'll put the level of conversation back up again...;) Anyway, glad you're back.:)

hello StarsKay! lol yes, who can resist my charming turkey? sucks about the spam, but at least its gone now :D yay! another aussie. im from sydney, how about you?

hey Tracie! lol those clubs keep on popping up dont they :P and i see some new "dedication" threads :( they're still getting churned out i see :(

yes i cant wait till their next album, whenever that may be! that'll probably make me obsessed with this place again like it did last time lol. wow that was like 1 and a half years ago. doesnt feel that long :o

Guest LiquidSky
lol you were right rick, i disappeared again dammit! i do quite suck :\

lol i was wondering when someone would say that :P my name is bonnie, but the other one is bonita/aka bonnie.

hello to all! yes i remember you :P

Did you know Bonita means pretty.. I was calling you pretty hon :P