✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CD Artwork - Voting is now closed.

I'm very optimistic for the most part. But having doubts about the success/failure of an album is par for the course. Even Coldplay have to think about it,lol.

When you're stuck inside your own head listening to your inner voice, you can lose perspective. Putting things out in the open makes them clearer...I guess I could have just written that post in a diary, But I'm to undisciplined to keeep one, lol.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What we can do, is harass nicely ask (:lol:) our friends on here to vote. And maybe ask them to tell their friends to vote as well. That way Tracie doesn't have to keep doing all the dirty work. Though she does do a fantastic job with dirty work, if I do say so myself! :wink::happy2:

And that "system" can be taken through-out this entire project, really. We can always tell other forum members (who may not be too aware of this section) of what we're up to. Word of mouth is the best advertising tactic, afterall. :smiley:

I like Zemy101 cover the best.

Didn't you already vote. I thought I registered yours already.EDIT: Checked my pm's and I guess I was wrong. Thanks, Briggins.

Erm...Tania...I hope I know what you mean by 'dirty work',lol!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've sent out so many pm's that I thought everyone on here, and half of atease.com knew by now,lol.

Ooooo.

Well, not like it will make much difference now. But here is the CD cover art that goes with my album case design, that I never got around to posting!

:) Yeah, Tania and I have the same one. My globe is like the unofficial CCC logo kinda! It's gottttta be on there! ;):P

cdcpingsmqq6.png

edit: There. I made it smaller so it doesn't warp your browsers!

Aaaah! :speechless::shocked3:

What happens if its too close to call after all the votes are in?

I've got 18 votes now, so that could actually happen,lol. If so, the next vote for one of the people in the tie decides it, simple as that...and I've already registerred my vote, so I can't decide (no fixes or bribes,lol.).

hello sorry to ask but is there a way i can vote?

or can i make my own?

is it too late?

sorry im new but i love being a part of these kind of events, please reply

thanks

I'm not sure whether you can make one now, but you can still vote i think ;)

Read the first post, you can find all the info there.

And welcome to coldplaying! :D

You mean we could potentially be waiting on one vote?! doc.gif Oh oh! I hope my person wins :sneaky: :dance:

hello sorry to ask but is there a way i can vote?

or can i make my own?

is it too late?

sorry im new but i love being a part of these kind of events, please reply

thanks

Yes you can vote! :smiley: Just PM Tracie with your choice, or you can post it here as well.

You mean we could potentially be waiting on one vote?! doc.gif Oh oh! I hope my person wins :sneaky: :dance:

Yes you can vote! :smiley: Just PM Tracie with your choice, or you can post it here as well.

I know its so nerve wracking isn't it :sweatdrop:

*starts pulling out hair*:P

Once again, Tania's psychic! We are indeed waiting for one vote!!:D

Oh, by the way, as of about 30 minutes ago...

THE MASTER'S ALL DONE!!!

:D :D :lol: :lol: :D :D :laugh3: :laugh3: :D :D

!!!!!!!!!!