✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CD Artwork - Voting is now closed.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So clise! It really did come down to one vote! I wish we could have 2 winners, because most of the votes were split between 2 people. We need to find a way to use the runner-up work, because it is absolutely brilliant. I know, I know. You're thinking 'Stop blabbering and tell us who won!!!':laugh3:

Thanks to all who contributed. I know you all put alot of time and effort into this!

And the winner is...

*drum roll*

Don't ya just hate me?:lol:

LUNAR1126!!!!!!

:D :D :D

(I'll pm you the tracklist shortly.)

Thanks, Tans!

Yes, Semy. Yours was the runner-up:) . I know that sinking feeling you're talking about. I hope we can find a way to use it because it's really a great piece of work, and you went to alot of trouble putting it together. If anyone has suggestions, I'm listenning!:D

Thanks, Tans!

Yes, Semy. Yours was the runner-up:) . I know that sinking feeling you're talking about. I hope we can find a way to use it because it's really a great piece of work, and you went to alot of trouble putting it together. If anyone has suggestions, I'm listenning!:D

Well I am dissapointed, but I am glad that we finally have something together.

And I hope you can use my art in someway, would be such a waste if we can't.

Perhaps if theres another CD in the future, i'll resubmit. But I'm always here if you need some designs, even if it doesn't always please eveyone.

I voted for your artwork, Zemy... It's my favorite!

And thank you nitram! I really appreciate it ;)

But this is the story of my life really - something that im aiming for is always just out of reach.

But I won't bore you with all that.

Well I am dissapointed, but I am glad that we finally have something together.

And I hope you can use my art in someway, would be such a waste if we can't.

Perhaps if theres another CD in the future, i'll resubmit. But I'm always here if you need some designs, even if it doesn't always please eveyone.

And thank you nitram! I really appreciate it ;)

But this is the story of my life really - something that im aiming for is always just out of reach.

But I won't bore you with all that.

You sound like I felt yesterday. I feel so bad! There's so much talent on here, probably enough to do a sequel next year. And if we do another one, it will save me tearing out my hair, changing my siggy 15 times and opening numerous threads if we just use yours. It deserves it, so if there's a follow-up, the artwork's already done,imo.:)

You sound like I felt yesterday. I feel so bad! There's so much talent on here, probably enough to do a sequel next year. And if we do another one, it will save me tearing out my hair, changing my siggy 15 times and opening numerous threads if we just use yours. It deserves it, so if there's a follow-up, the artwork's already done,imo.:)

Ok thanks Tracie, would be great, but no pressure ofcourse:rolleyes:

And yeah its just one of those days for me :P But it won't stop me getting involved in the future, I promise you :)

And where's lunar? She's going to be over the moon! (pun intended :P)

Oh goodness! Thank you so much for all those that voted my design!! I'm really, really chuffed! :blush: :blush:

Tracie, I'll get on adding the track titles right away! :nice:

Zemy, your design is fantastic and definitely deserves to be included in something....in my opinion, it would be perfect to use for a CPing/CCC t-shirt design! We are going to have a voting at the end of the month for our favorite tee designs, but I think your album art already qualifies to be added to the store directly! It has already been proven that people love it! We could put it on a shirt to promote the CD. What do ya think??? :D

Thanks again to all that voted! :kiss:

Oh goodness! Thank you so much for all those that voted my design!! I'm really, really chuffed! :blush: :blush:

Tracie, I'll get on adding the track titles right away! :nice:

Zemy, your design is fantastic and definitely deserves to be included in something....in my opinion, it would be perfect to use for a CPing/CCC t-shirt design! We are going to have a voting at the end of the month for our favorite tee designs, but I think your album art already qualifies to be added to the store directly! It has already been proven that people love it! We could put it on a shirt to promote the CD. What do ya think??? :D

Thanks again to all that voted! :kiss:

Hey thanks for complimenting my work Nadia yours is really cool too! :D

I just read this, and I've already posted a T-shirt design that looks quite different :rolleyes:... But i can still post the same design as the album art if i'm allowed to do 2 designs?

Up to you really! :)