✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CD Artwork - Voting is now closed.

Here are the 5 submissions for the cover art for How We See The World, Coldplaying Dot Com's compilation to raise funds and awareness for the Coldplaying Charity Club. Pick your favorite and let me know in a PM what it is.

If you're new to Coldplaying and want to know more about the CD, please read the press release in this forum.

Voting closed.:lol:

Thanks again for taking part!:D

Congratulations to Lunar1126 for the winning design!!:D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you should make a thread in the lounge directing them to this thread, dunno if you're allowed, but it should recruit more voters.

Just a thought.

Hmmm...I don't know if tht would count as spam or not. But I'm not going to push anymore. I've pushed for sound bytes, pushed for votes, pushed for this whole project. I'm going to make the vote a best of 20. That's the average number of votes polls seem to get on here.

Ok don't worry, I can see that you've really pushed yourself with this project, and you've done so well. You deserve a rest now :)

I'm not tired, I'm a bit discouraged, to be honest. There have been about 15 people that have been a part of every step of the process (yourself included, Zemy) and I'm EXTREMELY grateful for all who have helped out. I'm not complaining, and I'm not annoyed at anyone, but I needed a few more little details, and they're just not happening. If I can't even get 10 people to vote, how are we going to sell these CDs? Is anyone going to want them, or have I been kidding myself? People on here know me as a very positive person who never has a bad word to say about anyone, and never bitches about anything unless it's truly evil...I hope,lol. But I've had alot of doubts the past few days and I've been afraid to post about them because I don't want to make anyone feel bad. Well there. I've posted about them. Nuff said. Let's move on.

I'm not tired, I'm a bit discouraged, to be honest. There have been about 15 people that have been a part of every step of the process (yourself included, Zemy) and I'm EXTREMELY grateful for all who have helped out. I'm not complaining, and I'm not annoyed at anyone, but I needed a few more little details, and they're just not happening. If I can't even get 10 people to vote, how are we going to sell these CDs? Is anyone going to want them, or have I been kidding myself? People on here know me as a very positive person who never has a bad word to say about anyone, and never bitches about anything unless it's truly evil...I hope,lol. But I've had alot of doubts the past few days and I've been afraid to post about them because I don't want to make anyone feel bad. Well there. I've posted about them. Nuff said. Let's move on.

Well you are right - at the end of the day though it is down to the people, and thats something you cannot have control over.

And if anything, I think, voicing your doubts may make some people realise that everything isn't happening like a dream... but all you can do now is let nature take its course as it were, and take a break. It seems like you've been carrying a load that no one is preparing to take off you. I think you've done all you can, and I agree that theres no point of pushing if people aren't taking interest. But by no means stop being positive - its a great quality to have.

But we'll give it time and see what happens. Until then take a break Tracie, you truly deserve it, and stay optimistic.

:)

Well you are right - at the end of the day though it is down to the people, and thats something you cannot have control over.

And if anything, I think, voicing your doubts may make some people realise that everything isn't happening like a dream... but all you can do now is let nature take its course as it were, and take a break. It seems like you've been carrying a load that no one is preparing to take off you. I think you've done all you can, and I agree that theres no point of pushing if people aren't taking interest. But by no means stop being positive - its a great quality to have.

But we'll give it time and see what happens. Until then take a break Tracie, you truly deserve it, and stay optimistic.

:)

Thanks, Semy. It's not as bad as I may make it sound. Really it's a labour of love. And i can't take a break until the master and the artwork are in the hands of cafepress...another few day, YAY!:D

People post about their doubts about their work, school, love life etc., their daily life, all the time. Music, including this CD, is my daily life. I'm just doing what everyone else on here does, so I hope noone takes it personally.

And even though I'm passionate about this, I can't make anyone else feel like that if they don't want to. Like you said, you can't control people. Quite a few have given a hell of alot to this, and I'm so grateful!:D But it felt really good to vent a bit...