• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!! you'll love it!

And damn i want my lucy! :bigcry:

Oh yesh i did love it :wacko:

I think i'll watch it for the 3rd time later this week :heart:

And yeah..i'm so totally addicted to the beatles now, damn! The songs play nonstop in my head and i feel like singing all the time.

I was out with my dog and started to sing " Across the Universe" all of the sudden haha. And i sing "strawberry fields forever" quite often too :wacko:

Oh yesh i did love it :wacko:

I think i'll watch it for the 3rd time later this week :heart:

And yeah..i'm so totally addicted to the beatles now, damn! The songs play nonstop in my head and i feel like singing all the time.

I was out with my dog and started to sing " Across the Universe" all of the sudden haha. And i sing "strawberry fields forever" quite often too :wacko:

Ahhh way to go Rolly! :dance:

Today i saw her ( not the rory look alioke but the othrr girl i actually like) and i was singing "something" in my head :heart:

The beatles wrote so many sweet luff songs that just make me wanna cry , damn! :bigcry:

And i'm sooo gonna watch across the universe again this week :cool3:

Ahhh way to go Rolly! :dance:

Today i saw her ( not the rory look alioke but the othrr girl i actually like) and i was singing "something" in my head :heart:

The beatles wrote so many sweet luff songs that just make me wanna cry , damn! :bigcry:

And i'm sooo gonna watch across the universe again this week :cool3:

Damn you! you should sing it out LOUD instead of keeping it all inside bah!

It's your time to be the friend with advantages.. and mooore :nice:

Oh i know..i never noticed they had so many super good love songs ah.

I watched the most romantic scenes of across the universe today :heart:

The problem is that i'm actually shy around her so i just keep the songs in my head :( And nah, i dont wanna be friends with advantages with her, i actually want a serious relationship but it's not likely to happen anyway :bigcry:

*goes to listen to some beatles now* :(

The problem is that i'm actually shy around her so i just keep the songs in my head :( And nah, i dont wanna be friends with advantages with her, i actually want a serious relationship but it's not likely to happen anyway :bigcry:

*goes to listen to some beatles now* :(

Aww but hey, just because it's unlikely to happen doesn't mean it can't happen. I'm sure you can charm her with playing your guitar and singing :heart:

haha maybe but i better dont keep my hopes up, i never get the one i like anyway :disappointed:

Aw you're just still yet to meet the girl of your life!

Maybe you should come to europe to meet some hot girls.. erm.. i mean, your relatives :wacko:

hahah good idea, can you hook me up with any hottie there? :wacko:

Sure.. meself :gorgeous:

Ah you mean a REAL person :wacko:

Alriigght, i think i can do that too hahaha. I can send you some material to see if it's worth of coming here :wacky:

hahaha you pimp!

But if i go there you'll be real too so rawr! :whip:

I can't help it :shy: I just want to see the love around me awww

Oh that's true indeed :wacko: *throws 1,000€ on the table* bring it on, Jack! :whip:

Oh..wrong person

haha

hahahahahaha you wacko! but I'm sorry, my fee is higher than that so its 2,000€ ( yeah, i'm that good :charming: )

I'm sure babe will do it for free though :wacky:

2,000 €??? :o :o You'd better be good then...

Oooh babe would do anything for free :wacko:

hell yesh! the deluxe version comes with 2 dvd's , one is the whole movie with extras and deleted scenes and the other full of behind the scenes interviews, etc but i heard there's a 3 dvd's version and i want that too! :bigcry:

Btw, i ripped my dvd and i'm seeding it to the world to share the across universe experience with no loss of quality, i can send ya the torrent if you want,its going pretty fast , 20 seeds and 99 leechers :o

hell yesh! the deluxe version comes with 2 dvd's , one is the whole movie with extras and deleted scenes and the other full of behind the scenes interviews, etc but i heard there's a 3 dvd's version and i want that too! :bigcry:

Btw, i ripped my dvd and i'm seeding it to the world to share the across universe experience with no loss of quality, i can send ya the torrent if you want,its going pretty fast , 20 seeds and 99 leechers :o

Oi oi oi! i can't wait to have the dvd :dance:

Oh coool! it'd be great to get the torrent! You're seeding the whole dvd with all the extras and deleted scenes, too?

will you seed bith discs?

could you send the torrent pleaseeeeeee