🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Sexual harassment

*andrea*

so, has someone here been trough this, knowns someone who does/did?

where? school, job, street etc

how much did/does affect you? have you been passive about it or have you kicked some ass around?

have you been able to live "normally" under the circumstances or has it took you so far (changing job, school, house etc)

OR

are you freaking stalker who likes to rub against anything that moves?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I have been sort of harassed once. but it's not like I couldn't defend myself. And it wasn't by a girl. it was a man in his 40s or something. At first he was just being nice and I just thought he was being friendly. But then he started saying things and practically stalking me. This was when I was working at a mall in Charlotte in a Cinnabon. I remember the first thing he said to me was that I had a great smile. I thought it was like the nicest compliment I ever heard.

Maybe I'm gullible but it took me forever to realize he was hitting on me. It wasn't until I misunderstood him say "have you ever been with an older man?" that I realized he wanted something from me. Then when I left he was really trying to hit on me. Luckily I had the chance to tell them I didn't want to work there, because I was already working at a different location for the same company. This was not a major thing though. I'm sure a lot of people here have experienced much much worse than that.

that's disturbing in about 20 different ways :wreck:

Hahahaha

Yes, you can expect to see him on Jeremy Kyle some time in the next few weeks........... :rolleyes:

Oh great, Chuckles bringing up another joke 90% of people wont get.

Guest LiquidSky

Ahh man! I actually got harassed about 2 weeks ago~! Arghhhhhhh! This f******!@!!!! guy said something so :rolleyes:I don't even want to say but it was so out of line:angry: I had the worst day ever. I started getting sick all of a sudden and I threw up everywhere. I even threw up at a hotel full of people! You don't want to know the rest but it was bad....

I don't think I have ever been sexually harassed but two of my friends have, by the same guy this guy who we used to like before he turned into some sex freak :/

The first time this guy did something he was sleeping next to friend nr 1 and he was jearking off and then he reached out and touched my friends butt and stroked her cheek.

The second time I was sharing bed with friend nr 1 & this guy and my friend and I woke up in the middle of the night because the freaking guy was jearking off like hell at the same time as he was trying to touch my friend's breasts underneath her clothes >_< eww it was so gross and both my friend and I pretended that we were asleep

The third time friend nr 2 was sleeping at this guy's house because he took care of her after a party :/ and I was supposed to sleep there as well but I was so drunk so I arrived later ;P anyway Mr. Gross opened friend nr 2's belt and touched her in places where the sun don't shine and her licked on her belly >_< and she was all alone with him! :O but then I came home and he got angry of course ;P and draged me into his house and well yeah...he's gross and we told his friends what he've done and they talked to him and now we don't really talk to Mr. gross unless we have to.

What really makes him stupid is that he says that my friends have made some of these things up and he denies it and calls it bullshit. He's an ass and we used to like him and all before :/

Most people don't get 99.9 per cent of what you spout on about..............

Absolute bullshit, and you know it. Judging by the response to most of my threads, the majority of people see very clearly where Im coming from and therefore we interact with eachother. Youre most indepth conversations with people on here involve lameass puns and this: :rolleyes:

You dont realise it, but its alienating and barely anyone truely relates to the crap youre talking of. At the best of times you get kind people who politely warm to your madness.

But now I'll just let you try and spin all of those truthful insults around on me, without anything to back em. Have fun.

in fact, it wouldn't surprise me if you were actually related to Jeremy Kyle.:rolleyes:

Ye senile ole fool, related to Jeremy Kyle, what the hell does that mean?! Is that an insult or in what way is it relevant to anything?

Apologies to everyone else for getting so intense, but I just feel, someone needs to acknowledge the absolute toss pouring from this guy.

Absolute bullshit, and you know it. Judging by the response to most of my threads, the majority of people see very clearly where Im coming from and therefore we interact with eachother. Youre most indepth conversations with people on here involve lameass puns and this: :rolleyes:

You dont realise it, but its alienating and barely anyone truely relates to the crap youre talking of. At the best of times you get kind people who politely warm to your madness.

But now I'll just let you try and spin all of those truthful insults around on me, without anything to back em. Have fun.

Ye senile ole fool, related to Jeremy Kyle, what the hell does that mean?! Is that an insult or in what way is it relevant to anything?

Apologies to everyone else for getting so intense, but I just feel, someone needs to acknowledge the absolute toss pouring from this guy.

As usual you're completely wrong about everything.

You think the board (and presumably the world) revolves around you, and it doesn't.

No sooner were you back than you started whingeing about all and sundry again.

With all the moaning and complaining, anyone would think you were a hundred years old.

I reckon Atease would be more your kind of scene.;)

Oh, and I bet you do watch Jeremy Kyle. There's complaining and whingeing a-plenty on there.....................

Guest LiquidSky

click on the d**n ignore button!

Okay back to topic. That's so disturbing! He was touching himself while you guys were on the same bed? I would have gotten up and left! and I thought the comment that was made to me was pretty disturbing :sick: