✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mark, show your face!

MrMagpie

As I said, there is a boundary which shouldn't be crossed. Abusing somebody's privacy falls into that category. This has nothing to do with harmless mickey-taking, which just about everyone indulges in on here.;)

Ok, yeah....that boundary is yours to own and if you thinks it's been crossed then I guess nobody can argue.

But I will say it really amounts to nothing in my eyes.....and I think most people don't even care.

Anyway - I won an award......didn't even know a thing about it or visit the voting thread either!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, yeah....that boundary is yours to own and if you thinks it's been crossed then I guess nobody can argue.

But I will say it really amounts to nothing in my eyes.....and I think most people don't even care.

Anyway - I won an award......didn't even know a thing about it or visit the voting thread either!

The awards stuff is harmless, and pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Completely different.;)

I have never criticised anyone's appearance on here, have never posted any member's photo on here without their consent, and have never betrayed a confidence.

well, if i am the one who posted a member's photo on here without his consent,

thats because i didnt consider it as a private thing of you..

you posted a photo of yourself here before..

you, yourself put those pictures on the net, and they are public..

and one can easily find those pictures by searching the keywork "mc_squared"

in google- as i did and found them in 10-15 mins..

well, if this was rude, i am so sorry, but still i cannot find anything wrong with it..

to keep it short, in this particular case, i dont see much difference quoting a picture of you, that you put on here, and giving "indirect" links to two photos of

you, that you put on your public photoalbum..