✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mark, show your face!

MrMagpie

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep right. well i'm not on here to pick fights with anyone. if you wanted to call anyone a bully i'd direct you towards mark . he drove off some really nice members (all the libertines girls) from the site, who i still keep in contact and are really awesome people.

I'm not saying tis as an insult to you, juntjd, but some of us actually like the guy, and think ppl who can't take his humour need to relax a little,lol. And everyone who said this shouldn't be a war, but just a fun thread has my total agreement!!:D

I'm not saying tis as an insult to you, juntjd, but some of us actually like the guy, and think ppl who can't take his humour need to relax a little,lol. And everyone who said this shouldn't be a war, but just a fun thread has my total agreement!!:D

Sometimes it just feels like there's too much of it everywhere and it makes my head go "BOOOOM" and that's no good :uhoh:

Sometimes it just feels like there's too much of it everywhere and it makes my head go "BOOOOM" and that's no good :uhoh:

I really don't think it's doing much harm to the place, but that's just me.

I guess on a forum this big, with tis many members, we can't all agree on everything...but the debate makes it fun...at least for me!:)

Some ppl like him, some don't, and I guess we just have to agree to disagree,lol.:)

touche tracy.

anyway i'm not going to pretend to be an angel. i'm sure if everyone searched enough you would find one or two posts from most of us that could be said to be "bullying". if i don't particularly like the guy and post that it is no different to saying "i hate them they are a ______"

and yes ari, i'm bored. finished school two weeks ago and now just waiting for results

I really don't think it's doing much harm to the place, but that's just me.

I guess on a forum this big, with tis many members, we can't all agree on everything...but the debate makes it fun...at least for me!:)

Some ppl like him, some don't, and I guess we just have to agree to disagree,lol.:)

Well for me it's not that big deal. Yes, this indeed is a big board and it's impossible to please everybody.

yep right. well i'm not on here to pick fights with anyone. if you wanted to call anyone a bully i'd direct you towards mark . he drove off some really nice members (all the libertines girls) from the site, who i still keep in contact and are really awesome people.

That's complete and utter bullsh*t. They left because they couldn't take any criticism of their beloved "Potty Pete". I have just as much right as anybody on here to slag off anybody in the public eye.

They (and indeed yourself) were the ones who got personal and aggressive because they couldn't handle it.

The correct response would have been to ignore the comments/thread concerned.

If anybody wants to criticise another member's behaviour or comments (e.g. smilies, spamming) on here, that is their prerogative, but there should be no place for direct personal attacks and disrespectful p*ss-taking in my opinion.

That's the sort of thing that creates a bad atmosphere.

I'm sure all decent people on here will agree.;)

I have never criticised anyone's appearance on here, have never posted any member's photo on here without their consent, and have never betrayed a confidence.

Those who have seen beyond the facade know that's the case.

Obviously there are certain other people on here who are lacking in integrity, and it's therefore no wonder that others are reluctant to divulge any personal details.

The facts speak for themselves.

mate, if you wanted to you could do the exact same to me. and no i didn't take it personally, if it was about mew or sigur ros i probably would have though... :P

now you object, you could do the same and just ignore it. and it's exactly the same as any other personal attack which you have done in the past, all i need to do is search... the pot needs to stop calling the kettle black...

mate, if you wanted to you could do the exact same to me. and no i didn't take it personally, if it was about mew or sigur ros i probably would have though... :P

now you object, you could do the same and just ignore it.

You totally missed the point, which doesn't surprise me in the least. This is about having respect for other people's privacy, nothing else.

Criticising somebody's character or behaviour is completely different.

personal attack. i always miss the point. i mean i'm just an 18 year old guy...

as you have said it is a matter of integrity and which i believe i have, would you like it taken down?

Suggesting you have no integrity is no different from you calling me a spammer or an a*sehole, if that's what you think. I might disagree, and I might argue the point, but I would respect your right to say so.

As for the other point, I will leave anyone concerned to do what's right. I won't be making any requests or demands to that effect, as they are completely pointless and irrelevant.;)

this thread is such a load of crap. i think it needs something injected into it, say a daily mirror article?

mark.gif

yes? no? maybe?

What's going on there? :shifty:

:lol::lol::lol:

I hope ian adds that one to the smiley list :wacky:

Ouch.....

ohhh my koala wants new eyes.. but how :uhoh:

You are going to gouge out your koala's eyes? :o

oh i agree that we all have the right to express our opinionss/views and that right should be respected.

as for the sarcasm in response to your presumption that i have no integrity or decency, i'll let you believe that. you don't even know a skerrick about who i am, kind of like an iceberg style thing.

anyway i'm off now to go play some video games with a mate for 12 hours. adieu

oh i agree that we all have the right to express our opinionss/views and that right should be respected.

as for the sarcasm in response to your presumption that i have no integrity or decency, i'll let you believe that. you don't even know a skerrick about who i am

Well ditto, and the same could probably be said of anyone on here.

Anyway, actions speak far louder than words. I'll leave it at that.;)

You totally missed the point, which doesn't surprise me in the least. This is about having respect for other people's privacy, nothing else.

Criticising somebody's character or behaviour is completely different.

Hey Mark,

From what I've read it seems you don't like what has come to pass in this thread - and that's fair enough, it really is - but I honestly believe nobody was really making a bit deal out of this..I mean....there's no real malice, from what I've learned. :sneaky:

I guess it's just down to how the individual sees this site as part of their life...and you have invested a lot of time and posts here. So things like this seem major - when they really aren't - there's not a mass effort to piss you right off for example....it's your activity on here that has led to some minor spoofing - and Nothing more - not really.

I use this forum to gather bits of information about many bands, spread news I think is important, find interesting downloads and that's about it. And I do that across MANY sites on the Internet...

I have no problems with you most of the time - and certainly not personally - because that would be crazy, I don't even know you.

You have every right for images of you to be taken down if you did not post them publicly, of course, BUT....

"LIFE ISN'T MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" - your signature..

And I think you live by that phrase far too seriously at times - until the playfighting comes back towards you - when you don't appear to take it too well...(based on you recent posts).

I have nothing invested here - I could leave this minute - but I use that site for my own personal gain and quite like it (some of it).....but it doesn't rule my mood.

Josh is even considering leaving over this tiny spec of data on a coldplay fan site.

This whole thing amounts to someone standing on you foot in a club....and shouldn't be made into Hatton vs Mayweather because it just isn't.

It's not even worth this fucking post

Hey Mark,

From what I read it seems you don't like what has come to pass in this thread - and that's fair enough, it really is - but I honestly believe nobody was really making a bit deal out of this..I mean....there's no real malice, from what I've learned. :sneaky:

I guess it's just down to how the individual sees this site as part of their life...and you have invested a lot of time and posts here. So things like this seem major - when they really aren't - there's not a mass effort to piss you right off for example....it's your activity on here that has led to some minor spoofing. Nothing more.

I use this forum to gather bits of information about many bands, spread news I think is important, find interesting downloads and that's about it. And I do that across MANY sites on the Internet...

"LIFE ISN'T MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" - your signature..

And I think you live by that phrase far too seriously - until it comes back towards you - when you don't appear to take it too well...(based on you recent posts).

I have nothing invested here - I could leave this minute - but I use that site for my own personal gain and quite like it (some of it).....but it doesn't rule my mood.

Josh is even considering leaving over this tiny spec of data on a coldplay fan site.

This whole thing amounts to someone standing on you foot in a club....and shouldn't be made into Hatton vs Mayweather because it just isn't.

As I said, there is a boundary which shouldn't be crossed. Abusing somebody's privacy falls into that category. This has nothing to do with harmless mickey-taking, which just about everyone indulges in on here.;)