✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mark, show your face!

MrMagpie

i remember when Mark posted a couple images of him in the snow. at the time it wasn't a big deal, then someone started a thread about it which sparked some debate about pressure or something, can't remember all too well lol either way, glad it's kinda more out in the open now lol rest easy Mark.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep right. well i'm not on here to pick fights with anyone. if you wanted to call anyone a bully i'd direct you towards mark . he drove off some really nice members (all the libertines girls) from the site, who i still keep in contact and are really awesome people.

the comment was not for you sally, i agree with what you said about bullying :thinking:

btw good luck on the essay ;)

i have to finish two works too. :uhoh:

thanks!

tell me about it. i wanted to finish one of the essays before the liverpool game... only 1300 words left :uhoh:

Don't be so uptight people, its just for fun plus this is nothing compared to his jokes which are ,most of the time, out of place and can be annoying from time to time like when he was joking about some grammar mistakes made my non-native english speakers from this forum so yeah :mc: ( you probably know what smiley should be there :lol: )

Don't be so uptight people, its just for fun plus this is nothing compared to his jokes which are ,most of the time, out of place and can be annoying from time to time like when he was joking about some grammar mistakes made my non-native english speakers from this forum so yeah :mc: ( you probably know what smiley should be there :lol: )

Agreed, it's only a joke!! :P