January 21, 200818 yr Hello, I`m new here! From Norway as a matter of fact... I don`t speak/write english very well, but I`ll try my best. I haven`t seen Coldplay live yet, but I hope to do it snarly. Somebody who knows when they are for Norway next time??!
January 21, 200818 yr welcome... as for the tour, it has not been announced yet, but you'll find out here before anywhere else probably:)
January 25, 200818 yr Author Greetings!:) How's the weather in Norway today?:elf: Thanks. The weather in Norway is really good, maybe a little too windy. Right now it`s a little bit cloudy but i think it will be clearer rest of the day. Actually we`re waiting for some snow this week!
January 25, 200818 yr are you snowboarder? terje haakonson is an awesome boarder!! so enjoy the endless pages..! :)
January 25, 200818 yr Author No, I`m not a boarder but I stand slalom sometimes. Right now I have a injury called Schlatters so I can`t do anything i want to (except playing guitar and listening to music). It`s really boring:(
Create an account or sign in to comment