🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Blackbud

anna111

I noticed somebody talking about this band in a music recommendation thread and decided to check them out ... so far I only have 'The Heartbeat EP', unfortunately I haven't had time to go to the store but I want to buy their album. Anyway, they're really really good! The singer's voice is amazing, and the general sound is like Radiohead/Muse ish. So I'm sure pretty much everyone here would love them ...

so yeah check them out.

• 1 month later...

Message from Sam on the message boards:

"Yeah the album is being put in order as we speak. 11 tracks of rolicking, rompus bluesy mayhem."

Also

"Hey guys. wow long time no see. That first song was called "came down easy". The one with the strings is called "road to Nowhere".

The albums sounding great by the way and although we're taking our merry time with it, I've gotta say (in a completely unbiased way) it sounds fucking great"

• 5 months later...

I bring news :D

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Update from Blackbud

This is Joe from Blackbud, we have our second album recorded and plan to release soon. We really achieved a lot in the studio, an amazing sound, vibe and experience..!

We were in a couple of great studios, both in East/Central London.

Most of the magic happened underground in a backstreet of Shoreditch High street, London, with a supply of Jamesons Whisky, some sunglasses and a lot of inspiration..

Cant wait to get touring again, with the new songs, we'll see you out there soon. In the meantime thanks for the support, if you are interested in any of our other musical projects and activities you can keep up to date on our personal myspace/facebook pages.

Joseph Taylor x

-------------

Time for a party?

oh great news. i thought they had broken up - but i seem to confuse them with black wire (who im pretty sure did break up). i think it doesnt help that i saw them so close to each other live - but i remember really liking blackbud. so cant wait to hear their new stuff.

• 1 month later...

Bits of new songs hidden within this video

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• 6 months later...

Blackbud - Blackbud

1039473640054.jpeg

1. BlackBud - Left Your Arms Empty

2. BlackBud - You Can Run

3. BlackBud - Wandering Song

4. BlackBud - Love Comes So Easy

5. BlackBud - So It Seems

6. BlackBud - Golden Girl

7. BlackBud - Road To Nowhere

8. BlackBud - Came Down Easy

9. BlackBud - Outside Looking In

10. BlackBud - I'll Be Here

11. BlackBud - Darkness

and a review already

l_ac19c50dc50e464da30236d37c81ae0e.jpg

Roll on the 11th June when I see then again, and roll on the 8th June when it comes out :D

That's good Brigs :)

album can be listed to here:

<object height="350" width="100%"><param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?playlist=blackbud-s-t&referrer=http%3A//www.myspace.com/blackbud"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="350" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?playlist=blackbud-s-t&referrer=http%3A//www.myspace.com/blackbud" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>