✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

yeah, me to but they're showing it on the telly.. it is HOT!

hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot

hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot

aww...bob geldof now :heart:

Borat was so funny, I love that part.

Like "I can sell you the trousers...and the boy" :lol:

And "You have nice legs...can I touch?" (or something like that) :lol:

He's an idiot :lol:

Steph, you've been to South Africa? Wow! May I ask why? I'm curious :)

OMG :o

Steph, that must've been amazing. I love all animals sooo much. I know there's this common fear of sharks but it's just stupid. I love very much. Amazing creatures! I bet you had a great time :)

Actually, I worked for the local zoo for about 2 months. I enjoyed it so much. Lovely memories :smug:

Wow i'd love to work for a Zoo!!! How cool!!! :) :cool:

Yeah it was incredible, totally changed me, for the better of course. I learnt so much not just about conservation and the sharks but about myself, coz i was on my own in a very quiet town for a month so i had a lot of time to think!

And like you said, the fear of sharks is stupid. They are beautiful creatures, and actually very very cautious, it takes a lot to get them near a boat! :)

That is so cool :smug:

I'm being a prick because I didn't visit London zoo this summer :cry:

I found the ticket so bloody expensive. But later I spent all my money on clothes and stuff :angry: I didn't regret it but I really would've loved to see the zoo there. I heard it was pretty amazing :)

just imagine how hot jonny looks at the pics on the last row :stunned: :wink3:

http://www.xposurephotos.com/?page=results&do=search&query=select%20*%20from%20images%20where%20status='active'%20and%20(keywords%20like%20'%%20Chris%20Martin%'%20OR%20headline%20like%20'%%20Chris%20Martin%'%20OR%20caption%20like%20'%%20Chris%20Martin%')%20%20AND%20gold%20=%20'no'%20%20%20ORDER%20BY%20date_uploaded%20DESC&howmanyrows=8&subject=Chris%20Martin%20%20%20&spage=1&total=265