✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

:lol:

Once I had a dream about Chris. I was at a concert(NOW that's a dream :lol: ) and he was barefeet. He was sitting on the edge of the stage end the fans were trying to grab his feet. Actually, I wasn't :rolleyes: Why not? :/ It's still a mystery! :lol:

hahaha!!!! cool dreams!!!!

Ive had a number of CP dreams...had one last night where they threw a concert in a small park down the road from me LOL! One where I was chasing Chris around a train station too. and one more where I was playing basketball with him and ended up in a rugby scrum with him and loadsa other ppl....I think its cos Im on here too much before I go to bed! :lol:

I had a dream once when I was chatting with Jonny, think it was backstage or something like that. I knew that was a dream since it was all going so nicely... :smug:

Then I was so sad to wake up, too bad we can't just say in the evening: Tonight I'm going to have another Coldplay dream" :(

:lol:

Yes, I rarely act like a knobhead in my dreams :lol:

The funny thing is that sometimes I speak English in my dreams though it's not my first language. And sometimes I use words that I had had no idea I knew them :stunned: :lol:

And usually I have American accent but in reality I don't. Fucking dreams! :lol:

But as long as Coldplay appear, I don't care if I act like a dumbass :lol:

im going to put a ring on my finger before going to bed tonight, dream about me getting married to jonny, so when i wake up in the morning ill check my finger and conclude im married to jonny buckland :rolleyes:

perfect solutuion for the moment of disappointment :D

im going to put a ring on my finger before going to bed tonight' date=' dream about me getting married to jonny, so when i wake up in the morning ill check my finger and conclude im married to jonny buckland :rolleyes:[/quote']

now that's an idea :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...I remember a long while back having a rather strange dream after reading that fan-fic for this 1st time :stunned: :wink3:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh do tell mee darlin'. DO TELL!!!

:wink3: