✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

:stunned: ARCADE FIRE SUPPORTED THEM!?!?!?!?! Omg i cant believe i didnt know that....wow' date=' you guys were so lucky!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

it was a 3 day music festival.. so ther were a lot of bands there, coldplay was the headliner for the last day.. and like Texasluvsjonny, it would have been nice if they were on the same stage. hiking across a park in 100+ degree weather was NOT fun. :lol:

arcade fire??

The Arcade Fire's a band. Definately check out their album 'Funeral' that came out last year. They're brilliant!! :D

I know, I know. I love them! I was just shocked to have them and coldplay playing in the same place. that's awesome! :)

@steph: finally downloaded the vid, it's fantastic! :blush: but aaw, it so makes me wanna see them live again... it really captures the atmosphere. ... I'm addicted. :cry:

Yeah I was thinking Im going to America in February...is there any concerts in the Boston area at that time? lol!!! You gotta think of these things!! Theyre not there in the summer are they....I might be going to NY as well then...hehe. Theyre doing Australia in the summer arnt they. Oh well. Im so desperate to see them again as well!!

So hard to decide: America or Australia :/

Which is the more expensive to go to? America? Ok then, I'll be there in a second :lol:

If I were a bloody millionaire, I would go though. But... :cry:

Whatever... I got used to be patient. I'll keep it up :lol: