✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How did you discover Coldplay?

Pseudonym

Guest diogo_sg
I came across this today and remembered how i got into Coldplay!

a year ago, before watching this video, i had only listened to three coldplay songs: VLV Christmas Lights and Paradise, all because i heard VLV one day randomly on a music app, (thought what a great song with great lyrics and meaning) and checked some other songs out. But never get too interested in them(or any other musicians)

Then bang! i saw this video somewhere, and was Very much moved, for the first time feeling like listening to an album from start to finish, listened to GS as a whole(enjoyably), and totally got into Coldplay since. (AND yes this opened the door of rock music or music in general for me too :laugh4:) i liked this video so much that im still familiar with the way they sang some lines from dozens times of playing. :laugh4: Thank you for introducing me to the wonderfulness of Coldplay

Beautiful mashup! Really enjoyed that video [emoji7]

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first song that I remember hear from the band is probably The Scientist, back in the A Rush of Blood to the Head era. I also remember that I like it Clocks alot, but in that time I was just a kid and didn't know nothing of english[emoji12] but I enjoyed his melodies. since them I like coldplay music but only recently I became obsessed whit the band and The Scientist always been in my playlist.

(Sorry for my english)

• Like 3