September 13, 201115 yr Inspired by Paradise.. Thanks so much for sharing this with us, it's beautiful. I've just made it my new wallpaper. :wacky:
September 13, 201115 yr Author While on a hunt for Jonny reference pictures for my BTTF drawing, I came across this pretty picture in the gallery and decided to improve my face drawing skills with it: I additionally used a hi-res version of this picture to study the beard and skin as it wasn't so clear on the reference picture The final result: If anyone wants a version for a wallpaper or something, just post the resolution you need and I'll make one :) Jesus you kill me with your awesomeness! Absolutely LOVE this picture, and the way you draw hair and light reflections! And how you managed to get this slightly grainy texture to the skin is mindblowing as well :dizzy: And now criticism! :evilgrin::P His eye seems a little bit too small, otherwise it is perfect. And the ear looks rather flat. Now you can punch me :awesome: Oh and ASFAGSDFGASDFGAD *saves pic on PC*
September 13, 201115 yr Author Inspired by Paradise.. :stunned: :cheesy: GAAAAH TOO CUTE, so many happy colours! :wacko:
September 14, 201115 yr Jesus you kill me with your awesomeness! Absolutely LOVE this picture, and the way you draw hair and light reflections! And how you managed to get this slightly grainy texture to the skin is mindblowing as well :dizzy: And now criticism! :evilgrin::P His eye seems a little bit too small, otherwise it is perfect. And the ear looks rather flat. Now you can punch me :awesome: Oh and ASFAGSDFGASDFGAD *saves pic on PC* Thanks! I'm glad you like it :blush: you might want to resave, I fixed the eye ;) You were totally right I'm aware of the crappy ear, for some reason I can't get it right, so I left it the way it was, hoping nobody would notice :lol: I'll see if I can find the link to the brushset I'm using, those are the most amazing brushes I ever came across
September 14, 201115 yr Thalia, I don't know where else to say this because you don't have your profile wall-thing on, but YOU HAVE THE BEST SIG AND AVI I'VE EVER SEEN :lol: :heart: (as usual, really) Great work everyone! :D. I don't have an artistic bone in my body :disappointed:
September 14, 201115 yr Thalia, I don't know where else to say this because you don't have your profile wall-thing on, but YOU HAVE THE BEST SIG AND AVI I'VE EVER SEEN :lol: :heart: (as usual, really) Great work everyone! :D. I don't have an artistic bone in my body :disappointed: Seriously you do! So funny... I've only just noticed it and it's making me crack up... So clever!! ------------------------------------------------ ZZZ, Yours is amazing!! I love it.. HOW on earth do you do it? I'm so impressed.. ------------------------------------------- Glad you like mine guys, I'm not totally 100 percent happy with it, but it needed to be made.. it was in my head trying to get out.. if that makes sense to anyone! But I think I got lost in all the layers (once more) and couldn't find a place I was really happy with it... A bit like the song it represents perhaps..? I dunno.. :thinking: But there it is... (we are all our own worst critics aren't we?).. :)
September 14, 201115 yr Author Thanks! I'm glad you like it :blush: you might want to resave, I fixed the eye ;) You were totally right I'm aware of the crappy ear, for some reason I can't get it right, so I left it the way it was, hoping nobody would notice :lol: I'll see if I can find the link to the brushset I'm using, those are the most amazing brushes I ever came across Tehe I notice EVERYTHING! :wideeyed: No seriously, your picture is amazingly beautiful :) YES BRUSHESSSS!! *DROOL* Thalia, I don't know where else to say this because you don't have your profile wall-thing on, but YOU HAVE THE BEST SIG AND AVI I'VE EVER SEEN :lol: :heart: (as usual, really) Um I have it on :uhoh: Still, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :kiss::kiss:
September 14, 201115 yr Tehe I notice EVERYTHING! :wideeyed: No seriously, your picture is amazingly beautiful :) YES BRUSHESSSS!! *DROOL* thanks :blush: :lol: here's a set to drool on: http://adonihs.deviantart.com/art/My-Brush-Pack-118954791 You can achieve amazing skin and detail with these, I even replaced the regular Photoshop brush set with this one and *loving* your avi again :lol:
September 14, 201115 yr Um I have it on :uhoh: Still, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :kiss::kiss: Whaaaat? For some reason when I load your profile I can't see anywhere to write things :confused:
September 14, 201115 yr Author thanks :blush: :lol: here's a set to drool on: My Brush Pack You can achieve amazing skin and detail with these, I even replaced the regular Photoshop brush set with this one and *loving* your avi again :lol: Yay thank you so much! :dance: Whaaaat? For some reason when I load your profile I can't see anywhere to write things :confused: Well that's just plain weird :wtf: And does it work now? Since you're in my friend list...
September 18, 201115 yr Author New picture! :cheesy: Inspired by these weird Major Minus Media patches Coldplay are wearing currently. And all that big-brother-is-watching-you kind of stuff :awesome: Anyway, enough talking!
September 18, 201115 yr I agree with Alex I wuv it thiiiiiiss much *stretchs hands like Luffy from One Piece to show Thalia that Taameen really likes it*
September 19, 201115 yr oh man! :o that's again extremely incredibly fantastically beautifully made! love the details and textures! only one small minor little thingy is the building behind Jonny's head, of which the perspective seems a little bit off so it gives the impression that it's falling forward, but that's just nitpicking :lol: you are very talented
September 20, 201115 yr Author oh man! :o that's again extremely incredibly fantastically beautifully made! love the details and textures! only one small minor little thingy is the building behind Jonny's head, of which the perspective seems a little bit off so it gives the impression that it's falling forward, but that's just nitpicking :lol: you are very talented Thank you :wacky: Dammit you're right :shame: I did this intentionally in the beginning of making the picture, because I wanted this building to crash down burning. Somehow I forgot about the fire :uhoh: I guess I was too absorbed in the other details *cough* Anyway, changed that now, thanks for mentioning! :)
September 20, 201115 yr LOL.. other details hey? LOL.. Can't imagine what they might be? ;) I actually quite liked that effect, kind of made it otherworldly, if that makes sense.. a bit like the surrealist paintings.. Something not quite right with the world.. But it's good now too! LOL.. It's really true what they say isn't it? 'you can't please all of the people all of the time... ' :cool:
September 20, 201115 yr Author LOL.. other details hey? LOL.. Can't imagine what they might be? ;) I actually quite liked that effect, kind of made it otherworldly, if that makes sense.. a bit like the surrealist paintings.. Something not quite right with the world.. But it's good now too! LOL.. It's really true what they say isn't it? 'you can't please all of the people all of the time... ' :cool: Hey, thanks for your opinion. Yes it seemed kinda surreal, but unfortunately kinda strange if only one building is at a weird angle... either all of them look weird or none :awesome: Haha yeah, true about that quote! :D
September 20, 201115 yr Yeah you're probably right about the just the one building.. :) Well it's your picture, of course you're right LOL... :p But it's great anyway.. :D
Create an account or sign in to comment