🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Big Scoop: NEW COLDPLAY SITE

coldpatrix

Please take a look to this news about a great discover made by me today (the best St.Patrick present that i never hoped!!!)

http://www.slenderfungus.com/coldplay/

http://www.slenderfungus.com/coldplay/index_old.html

Fanlinks:

http://www.coldplaying.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4131

http://www.coldplayzone.it/articolo.asp?id=1273

The title will be 'Famous Old Painters'

Several voices refer to Viva La Vida sentence...

Three dates in the future: London, Birmingham and Manchester at the end of June 2008!!!

Take a look!

P.S. Ian, please make a news...thanks!

look7.jpg

look8.jpg

look9.jpg

look10.jpg

look11.jpg

look12.jpg

newlook6.jpg

newlook5.jpg

newlook4.jpg

newlook3.jpg

newlook2.jpg

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man this is amazing! but how do you know that the album title is named famous old painters? i can see a link with famous new painters oO and why did they write news for the last week but did not publish them?

'Cause all the screenshots are like painters or something like colours for painters or something related with art...so i think that the title is related to the song 'Famous Old Painters'...

And...'Parachutes' song is even album title....'AROBTTH' is even album title....'X&Y' is even album title...so, probably (i'm really sure!) 'Famous Old Painters' is even album title!

OH MY GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS BETTER NOT BE FAKE!

AM I AWAKE? IS IT TRUE?

Seriously though, if this is a photoshop mock up and nothing more, I'm going to explode.

'Cause all the screenshots are like painters or something like colours for painters or something related with art...so i think that the title is related to the song 'Famous Old Painters'...

And...'Parachutes' song is even album title....'AROBTTH' is even album title....'X&Y' is even album title...so, probably (i'm really sure!) 'Famous Old Painters' is even album title!

Oh my goodness thats a great observation, you're probably right about that.

Oh my god.

:o

Thanks a million! Coldplay are my life!

WOWOWOWOWO!

I'm excited, really excited!

I screamed to my webmaster of Coldplayzone.it when i opened that page...

And there's a link to the structure of timeline, not that via xml link, but another one...

oh. MY. GOD.

i saw that like a few weeks ago and was like "oh, ok, thats the site designer, big whoop" but never even noticed it was a LINK!! i feel like SUCH a moron. coldpatrox, you are a GENIUS!!!

It seems like it's been active since at least march 4th, when the first newsy thing was published...i can't believe no one's noticed it till NOW!! i for one feel like a complete MORON.

but none of the links work!!! now that we know the title (or almost deffi know the title), i JUST WANT TO KNOW THE RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

but THANK YOU! AND MAJOR SQUEE!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I clicked on the Slender Fungus link months ago and it used to come as the Slender Fungus company site with all their clients, prices, services offered etc, now it's this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!