April 7, 200818 yr East 1) Montreal vs 8) Boston 2) Pittsburgh vs 7) Ottawa 3) Washington vs 6) Philadelphia 4) New Jersey vs 5) New York West 1) Detroit vs 8) Nashville 2) San Jose vs 7) Calgary 3) Minnesota vs 6) Colorado 4) Anaheim vs 5) Dallas
April 8, 200818 yr Nice. Don't care about the playoffs anymore but if I had to cheer for a team it will be Montreal. So Go Habs Go!!
April 8, 200818 yr Hmmm...Ottawa/Montreal Conference FInal, anyone? (Not that I think that'll happen the way Ottawa's playing, but it would be one AMAZING rivalry!)
April 8, 200818 yr Author That would be awesome, but also technically impossible since if Ottawa and Montreal both win round 1 they would play each other in round 2.
April 8, 200818 yr Author They better not! I've picked alot of Wings players in my pools. Man I'm going to start looking like a pool junkie.....oh wait....I am haha
April 8, 200818 yr Much as I'd still like to see an Ontario team win, Ottawa playing Montreal in round 2 would just about guarentee Montreal a spot in round 3. Still a good thing.
April 9, 200818 yr Funny how you join a Coldplay forum and end up talking about Hockey your first day!!:lol: Montreal must be NUTS right now. I want a Canadian, Eastern team to win, so I'm cheering for them too. (Not normal for a Leafs fan,lol)
April 9, 200818 yr Author What is your definition of going to far? Would throwing large blunt objects your way be going to far? Or lighting personal belongings on fire be going to far? Or perhaps even burning this forum down? And welcome Cassiopee, you are officially the best new member to join this year :P
April 9, 200818 yr hahahaha i think it would be SO funny. noooo one cares about the bruins here because of the best-in-the-nba-celtics and world champ red sox. i could probably get tickets at the door for these playoff games. if they won all of montreal would be in mourning and the city of boston would hardly notice. but i'm gunna support them as much as i can during the playoffs!
April 9, 200818 yr Author Ottawa is going to have to really step it up next period if they think they can win the game. Other than the last 5 minutes they didn't get many decent chances.
April 10, 200818 yr UGH! Even with a 5 on 3, Ottawa couldn't score. I'm worried. But without Alfredson, I've been worried all along. Spezza's playing well, but he just got the wind knocked out of him...damn! It sounds like Kingston cares more about Boston than Boston,lol. I have a couple of friends who would gladly drive down there if tickets are that easy to get, so I'll try and send them your way, even though I'm cheering for Montreal. A good game needs a good crowd!
April 10, 200818 yr A Montreal/Ottawa game would be soooo fun to go to...not that it's going to happen if tonight's game was any indication. The fights were the only part Ottawa did well in,lol. Gerber wasn't awful, but no Ottawa offense!
April 10, 200818 yr lol. My thoughts exactly...wait...YESSSSS!!!!! The THIRD Flames goal was just ruled good! At least someone seems to know you have to score goals to win hockey games!!!:D:D
April 10, 200818 yr Author 10 minutes left in the third, hopefully the flames can hold on! This would be huge. Kipper is playing exceptional.
April 10, 200818 yr That WAS huge!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY for the Flames!! YESSSSSS! I can't tell you how happy and hopeful this makes me. You can never judge from Game 1, but this is a really good sign! Kipper and IGGY and Yel! Oh My!:D
Create an account or sign in to comment