✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

Well yeah :| not sure whether he actually bit him or just kind of fell on him and hit him with his teeth

Thanks! :D

Celien graduated too, have i said congrats yet? Congrats!

He really bit him :snobby: I mean have you seen the pictures of that Italian? His shoulder was really red.

Thankies, I don't want to go to prom this evening, first all that official stuff with talking and all that shit about how great these 6 years were. I've only been on this school for 1.5 years!

And then that party, everybody drunk and crying, I'm so not ready for that.

Nah, hahaha! I'm pretty sure he bit him. He has bitten someone before, I've heard. ...but I don't know.

:nod: He did, in the premier league and wasn't allowed to play for the 10 next games, they better forbid him to play the rest of the world cup

I have my graduation proclamation tonight, looking forward to that! Imagine i win a prize though :| i'd so not know what to do with myself!

I still don't want to go to my prom either... But i have to, now :p just gonna watch the match and then go home I think. A lot of people have to redo some exams, theyre gonna drink themselfves to death and be all "aaaaaaaah hannah you're my best friend ain't you? *hugs*" "heeeere drink some beer! Come on drink soooome!" *lifts poor hannah from the ground and starts jumping around* I don't want that to happen again :|

Uruguay would be very screwed if they don't allow him to play anymore haha

I have my graduation proclamation tonight, looking forward to that! Imagine i win a prize though :| i'd so not know what to do with myself!

I still don't want to go to my prom either... But i have to, now :p just gonna watch the match and then go home I think. A lot of people have to redo some exams, theyre gonna drink themselfves to death and be all "aaaaaaaah hannah you're my best friend ain't you? *hugs*" "heeeere drink some beer! Come on drink soooome!" *lifts poor hannah from the ground and starts jumping around* I don't want that to happen again :|

Uruguay would be very screwed if they don't allow him to play anymore haha

Imagine me winning a prize on my proclamation, I've heard you need to speech. 'Yes Celien you win for English now say something' 'Errrr I've learned a lot of English in this school' Subtext goes' NO WAY! I'VE LEARNED HOW TO TALK ENGLISH ENGLISH IN MY PREVIOUS SCHOOL, YOU GUYS NEARLY RUINED MY PRONOUNCIATION!!'

Uruguay would lose so hard haha

Sorry Fecs but I can't support team vampire

Stink. He's mental! I mean, how old it he? 3?

I'd say he's 1.5 to 3, that's the age when kids like to put everything in their mouths

What, speech? Wow forget it I'm not doing that :p if i would win for english I would thank my teacher of the 3rd and 4th grade. Have you ever watched the tv program De Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig? He played the headmaster of the school, and he really is how he plays the role, although he doesnt let us run in circles at night, barefoot. But that man make the most boring story interesting. Special guy

that's cool! Yes I've seen that program

Well I don't know about speeches actually, just that the 'genomineerden' have to speech because they're the first ones of a subject. And also some people who volunteered to say something about their time at school

If I get mentioned, I hope it is for my ability to silence the whole class and teacher by performing Hamlet's solique. Or how I can get good grades for history.

What would happen if I just go to the front then and say the Zagreus rhyme?

Zagreus sits inside your head

Zagreus lives amongst the dead

Zagreus sees you in your bed

And eats you when you sleep

Zagreus at the end of days

Zagreus lies all other ways

Zagreus comes when time's a maze

And all of history is weeping

Zagreus taking time apart

Zagreus fears the hero heart

Zagreus seeks the final part

The reward that he's reaping

Zagreus sings when all is lost

Zagreus takes all those he's crossed

Zagreus wins and all it cost

The hero's heart he's keeping

Zagreus seeks the hero's ship

Zagreus needs a web to rip

Zagreus sups time at a drip

And life aside, he's sweeping

Zagreus waits at the end of the world

For Zagreus is the end of the world

His time is the end of time

And his moment's time's undoing

Uruguay would lose so hard haha

Sorry Fecs but I can't support team vampire[/color]

Hahaha! #TeamVampire!

Not sure why I used a hashtag on Coldplaying...

I'd say he's 1.5 to 3, that's the age when kids like to put everything in their mouths

That sounds about right.