✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

I'm doing good, planning on listening some audio's or watching some series :)

you?[/color]

Had a long day. Now just chilling on my sofa and watching the Netherlands-Chile world cup game. This will be a long work week. Cant wait for friday, weekend and after that london.

ow, good luck then, I just want it to be Wednesday so that I can really finish high school and then look forward to summer and exchange[/color]

The beginning of summer vacation is always a great thing. Where are you going for your exchange?

:nod: mostly if it starts with a concert of The Rolling Stones :wacky:

Denmark or The Faroer Islands, depends on where my host family lives (still don't have details about that :( )[/color]

Uuohh, Faroer Islands. All i know about those tiny little islands in the middle of nowhere is that they suck at football. If you are there for a year or so it will be a long, boring and maybe lonely year i fear. Never been there and got no idea what is going on over there so can't be sure about it. :lol: How many people live there? A couple of hundred thousands?

ok, well I don't like packing too but it helps to put some music on when doing it

yeah, well I'm still scared of narrow roads or cars that are parked way to close to the road. But hey I haven't had an accident yet :awesome:

Yeah that helps though, I put Coldplay songs during packing and watch some sitcoms to kinda help me laugh:lol:

Good for you! Accident would be the worst case scenario though, hope it won't hit you at anytime :) Goodluck!

haha well I don't mind living there for a year, even though I might get bored. It's just a year and I will learn a new language!

And I've heard it's very nice there, friends have been on holiday there and my penpal in Denmark also says it's a nice place

Yeah that helps though, I put Coldplay songs during packing and watch some sitcoms to kinda help me laugh:lol:

Good for you! Accident would be the worst case scenario though, hope it won't hit you at anytime :) Goodluck!

that's true

:nod: and then I would fail my exam :uhoh:

haha well I don't mind living there for a year, even though I might get bored. It's just a year and I will learn a new language!

And I've heard it's very nice there, friends have been on holiday there and my penpal in Denmark also says it's a nice place[/color]

When will you find out where are you going and staying? Don't you talk to your guest family on Skype or something before you go there?

My dad yesterday: "I actually wanted to go to the Rolling Stones. can I still get tickets for that?"

Uh, dad, it sold out in minutes, months ago :|

I'll take pictures for him :nice:

resized_chris-martin-says-meme-generator-when-you-try-your-best-but-you-don-t-succeed-it-probably-involves-fin-100-d87070.jpg

haha thanks :)

When will you find out where are you going and staying? Don't you talk to your guest family on Skype or something before you go there?

I'm expecting a mail from the AFS office any day with an address and details, I hope to talk to them before I go, mail or Skype or whatever.