✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

Will do! :awesome:

I managed to summarise Life The Universe and Everything in only 27 lines, achievement

"Flying is the knack of throwing youself at the ground and miss." I love those books

Great!

You did that book for your exam :awesome:

I did a DW book as an essay, write a film script, loved how I could make Benedict Cumberbatch The Eighth Doctor, just imagine that! Him with longer curly hair :wacky:

and I got great results for that

True but I mean details that don't matter or if you leave them out the story doesn't change

I left out that Sam got bitten by a vampire and almost died, but in the end of the story is it not important because of the way things go

true, but this last exam was like 60% and Christmas 40% and then I only had like 58 for it and now I could only answer the first five questions

but yeah I'll be fine

well most of my teachers didn't fill in results with DW3 because of 'not enough time' but we the same amount of test for DW2 and did got results for those :\[/color]

huh what bollocks is that, not enough time :| "I didn't have enough time for my test, so can't make it sorry"

Okay I looked it up: it's 23 DW, 25 december and 40 june, I was close

you were really close, well I guess I passed my maths then with yeah something around 52% :p

huh what bollocks is that, not enough time :| "I didn't have enough time for my test, so can't make it sorry"

My school is fucked as shit, me previous one had 4DWs and it worked, this one had 4DW for the first time this year and they screwed it

My school is fucked as shit, me previous one had 4DWs and it worked, this one had 4DW for the first time this year and they screwed it[/color]

I didn't think it was possible, a school more fucked up than mine

Just wondering, what do other people think we are talking about with all those DW thingies :thinking:[/color]

:lol:

The Doctor and The Master talking about DW, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I didn't think it was possible, a school more fucked up than mine

:lol:

The Doctor and The Master talking about DW, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well I tell ya, it is possible. I mean our boss is 'mediageil' and that should say enough I think.

haha indeed :lol:

but no, it's not about that DW everybody :p it's about school DW, we talk in coded language the two of us