✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

I know what you mean, but I don't like purple-ish-red that much. I was first thinking of something light, since I always get lighter highlights but I want to go a bit further, do you think brownish-gold-orange would be cool? Not the kind that is obviously fake but with brown tints in it and light tints.

Hahaha, yeah I've rediscovered my tumblr, missed all that weird shit

hey hey!

yeah it has been a while! things have been very hectic in my life lately. I've been quite busy with work and some other stuff and when I wanna come on here, my old phone doesn't let me see the login form so I can't login. lol and now that I'm using a smartphone I can't reply using tapatalk lol

how have all of you been?

I first have English grammar and vocabulary, and it's not like those who study for translator @Captain Crieff :evil: (making exercises and such, I have to EXPLAIN why you use a certain adverbial or tense )

In the afternoon it's an oral part where we have to talk about how we grew during this semester and how we did our listening exercises.

:nod: Maybe I just have to do it, it's original and she likes/wants that

I first have English grammar and vocabulary, and it's not like those who study for translator @Captain Crieff :evil: (making exercises and such, I have to EXPLAIN why you use a certain adverbial or tense )

In the afternoon it's an oral part where we have to talk about how we grew during this semester and how we did our listening exercises.

:nod: Maybe I just have to do it, it's original and she likes/wants that

OOOOOOH calm down there will you (see, I expressed volition there)

My English linguistics course is exactly the same as yours actually, I recognised the countable/uncountable noun stuff from last year in your snapchat story the other day

So good luck with it :nice:

And yes do the Bowie reference, that's cool

OOOOOOH calm down there will you (see, I expressed volition there)

My English linguistics course is exactly the same as yours actually, I recognised the countable/uncountable noun stuff from last year in your snapchat story the other day

So good luck with it :nice:

And yes do the Bowie reference, that's cool

Ok ok ok

I only thought you would have that because those who study it in Ghent have it like that.

Thanks, I'll need it, bloody open questions.

Adding Aladdin Sane then :escaping2:

yeah and I love it but this English grammar is not my thing.

Thankies :cheesy:

haha yeah grammar can be quite annoying but once you get a hang of it the difficulty becomes history. it's easier than French grammar though