✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

Yes it's ok, using it for uni

and I got a Safe The Artic Fox bag for Christmas :awesome:

Can't wait for that tour, I'm going to teach you to ask for pictures with bandmembers :p

Well I'm only back in The Lounge and the Belgium thread

I was on the Faroes and then started uni and a whole new world of being a student opened up for me :wacko:

oooh that looks nice!

hey hey, wait you never saw my slanting selfie with Tom at that signing session haha :wacky:

I've been in Belgium and on here, watching the old forum break, the new one appearing and people either maniacally hating the new coldplay album or loving everything about it

I've been lurking for a while in the main section too, feels like the Mx era all over again, just with less trolls and with less annoying people

I wasn't around during the MX era

there were even more annoying people back then?

Yep, it was literally full of posts like "IF YOU LIKE THIS ALBUM YOU HAVE NO TASTE!!!" or "YOU ARE A MORON IF YOU PREFER THIS OVER PARACHUTES!!!!!11!". At least now discussion seems to be a bit more civil (with the exception of 2/3 users that went full drama)

Yep, it was literally full of posts like "IF YOU LIKE THIS ALBUM YOU HAVE NO TASTE!!!" or "YOU ARE A MORON IF YOU PREFER THIS OVER PARACHUTES!!!!!11!". At least now discussion seems to be a bit more civil (with the exception of 2/3 users that went full drama)

haha wow, yea there are a few of those people in that "why do I dislike AHFOD" thread and the oldplaying thread

I'm off to sleep now (students with exams are so rock n roll, hell yeah!) see you!

haha wow, yea there are a few of those people in that "why do I dislike AHFOD" thread and the oldplaying thread

I'm off to sleep now (students with exams are so rock n roll, hell yeah!) see you!

I have exams too in 4 days! :anxious:

Night!

Oh, I remember when you used to post photos from there on FB last year, looked like a wonderful place.

I started uni too in september and I totally feel the same thinking about all the opportunities I'll have in the near future (I have a mandatory semester abroad the third year:wacky:). I also finally moved to Milan, which is a big plus.

Yeah, I also still need to make that last post on my blog :shame:

Nice, what are you studying?

I live in Ghent during the week and go home in the weekends but now with the exams I'm staying in Ghent. It's such a nice city

Aren't they touring already?

I saw them like a month ago :cool:

Yeah in America next month so that's a bit too far away hehe

Nice! Didn't know you like them :wacko:

It's a very nice bag indeed. And it gives 10€ to those foxes.

You have a slanting selfie with Tom? Pics or it didn't happen Hobs

Aww, good bag

Yesyes, I wish Russell had photobombed it though (but he was signing your single)

AND I WANT A BLOODY MULTI QUOTE THAT WORKS :veryangry: :evil2:

It works on the app bless the app

Yeah in America next month so that's a bit too far away hehe

Nice! Didn't know you like them :wacko:

Aww, good bag

Yesyes, I wish Russell had photobombed it though (but he was signing your single)

01a9b9e751daf502ff826ccb86fae1ea.jpg

and look at these dorks

It works on the app bless the app

I saw on fb that Fran went to a concert :smug:

Good that he was signing my single :pI love the pics :wacko:

Nah I'm not putting it on my phone

Now I just hope I won't see Banquo's ghost wandering around this afternoon,

ughf how many more times will I look at all those papers :dead:

Tom even smiled I have no idea how that happened! He's like :| in 99% of pictures with fans I've seen haha

Who's Banquo?

Ok here's a random picture of a cat because for some reason my face shows up in the "recent posts" thing on the tapatalk app and I don't want that. Let's hope this helps

a2d858db53fa9662613134ecfafb7f46.jpg