✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

TRINITY IN DUBLIN :stunned:

please try that so I can come and visit you and the mighty library there :wacky:

would love to but I've read or heard somewhere that that one's for the sign language people because it's the only uni that offers it

that would be weird though because I can't see a uni in Dublin teaching Flemish sign language :thinking:

maybe there is a Flemish prof working there

Could be

Still, I find it unfair that they' just get Dublin :angry:

It's such a nice city with all the cosy pubs with clumsy guys that knock over their drinks on your stuff and then pay you a drink to make up for it and I want to go back :wacky:

Could be

Still, I find it unfair that they' just get Dublin :angry:

It's such a nice city with all the cosy pubs with clumsy guys that knock over their drinks on your stuff and then pay you a drink to make up for it and I want to go back :wacky:

:nod:

Drunk Irish guys are much nicer than drunk Kempen guys

I want to go back too, with more money for more Kilkenny :drunk:

Yes finally! *dusts off cupboards*

It's been indeed quite a long time *takes a bottle of some kind ultra seasoned whiskey*

It's because I'm back :smug:

I am too... kinda.

So, where in the world have you all been for the past months? :wacko:

Certainly! Is your backpack ok btw?

:nod: when's that next Editors tour then?

Yes it's ok, using it for uni

and I got a Safe The Artic Fox bag for Christmas :awesome:

Can't wait for that tour, I'm going to teach you to ask for pictures with bandmembers :p

It's been indeed quite a long time *takes a bottle of some kind ultra seasoned whiskey*

I am too... kinda.

Well I'm only back in The Lounge and the Belgium thread

I was on the Faroes and then started uni and a whole new world of being a student opened up for me :wacko:

Yes it's ok, using it for uni

and I got a Safe The Artic Fox bag for Christmas :awesome:

Can't wait for that tour, I'm going to teach you to ask for pictures with bandmembers :p

Well I'm only back in The Lounge and the Belgium thread

I was on the Faroes and then started uni and a whole new world of being a student opened up for me :wacko:

Oh, I remember when you used to post photos from there on FB last year, looked like a wonderful place.

I started uni too in september and I totally feel the same thinking about all the opportunities I'll have in the near future (I have a mandatory semester abroad the third year:wacky:). I also finally moved to Milan, which is a big plus.

I am too... kinda.

I've been in Belgium and on here, watching the old forum break, the new one appearing and people either maniacally hating the new coldplay album or loving everything about it