Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Coldplaying Pub.

Featured Replies

I'M HERE FOR THREE YEARS AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR NEXT YEAR BY THE NEW DOCTOR WHO EPISODE THAT ENDED TEM MINUTES AGO :freak:

  • Replies 27.8k
  • Views 1.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Nope, it won't. Lots of good memories 

  • Captain Crieff
    Captain Crieff

    This is the best day of my life   wait a minute, does this pub have a curfew?

  • Captain Crieff
    Captain Crieff

    sorry, popped out for a second because my new fan arrived (the thing that blows air, not a person)

_64931791_jex_1581824_de27-1.jpg

 

Play spot the railway line

 

Pesky weather

I was playing with the panoramic pictures mode on my Huawei today:

8308121146_d6221cb7aa_b.jpg

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice one :nod:

 

but I'm off now :hug:

Merry Christmas

DAVID!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

i havent used this in a while so

 

21ltxlf.jpg

 

best post made in this thread

maybe I should start on that drawing of the pub :blank:

Okay! I'm really intrigued to see how you interpret our favourite moments.

And see what you think we look like if you draw us:)

hi everyone! happy boxing day! :)

 

wow...nice pic! the pub is lovely isn't it?

BE PREPARED FOR MY HORRIBLE FACE AND ACCENT AND CAMERA

 

gonna watch it now

i like your hair do

nice paper

nice watch :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.