✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

Forgot to send my "Pub Moments"... Sorry. It has been busy around here! We are waiting for news from my sister, because my niece might be born soon! :dance:

Hope everyone's Christmas was amazing, and you had loads of fun!

Cannot wait to see the drawing of the pub! Good luck with it, Celien!

FREE DRINKS FOR EVERYONE! For surviving the world's ending, in celebrations of Christmas, and because it will be 2013 soon! :dance:

Forgot to send my "Pub Moments"... Sorry. It has been busy around here! We are waiting for news from my sister, because my niece might be born soon! :dance:

Hope everyone's Christmas was amazing, and you had loads of fun!

Cannot wait to see the drawing of the pub! Good luck with it, Celien!

FREE DRINKS FOR EVERYONE! For surviving the world's ending, in celebrations of Christmas, and because it will be 2013 soon! :dance:

Aw thanks D! :hug:

*hugs* thassa real hug:|

I hope the baby is born well and healthy

:hug: :dance:

Jajaja yeah, maybe a bit. Hopefully you will not get bored of watching it so often!

Haha! I think it's mainly because I'm wishing the second part was out, so I want to get all I can out of this one. :P

Well, I haven't counted how many times I've watched The Lord of the Rings, but I've yet to get tired of that, and I've watch those 3 movies more than any other film. And those movies are long.

Haha! I think it's mainly because I'm wishing the second part was out, so I want to get all I can out of this one. :P

Well, I haven't counted how many times I've watched The Lord of the Rings, but I've yet to get tired of that, and I've watch those 3 movies more than any other film. And those movies are long.

THEY ARE. I tried to watch all of them, and fell asleep every time... Lol. But yeah, I understand, I have watched The Corpse Bride countless times, and still love it.

sat by the river and it made me complete...

THEY ARE. I tried to watch all of them, and fell asleep every time... Lol. But yeah, I understand, I have watched The Corpse Bride countless times, and still love it.

sat by the river and it made me complete...

The Corpse Bride? I've watch that once or twice...a long time ago...

Random Keane lyrics?

I'm doing a lot of contemplating at the moment.

I need to apply for college within the next couple of days however, I'm still unsure of what A Levels (courses) I want to study.

I can pick four, I've chosen three so far:

English language

Art and design

Sociology

And I'm unsure on the fourth, any ideas?

I'm doing a lot of contemplating at the moment.

I need to apply for college within the next couple of days however, I'm still unsure of what A Levels (courses) I want to study.

I can pick four, I've chosen three so far:

English language

Art and design

Sociology

And I'm unsure on the fourth, any ideas?

Physics.

Or chemistry