✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

That sucks! They said we had been the best crowd in the tour! I hope he does not say that to everybody... :/

Well, he didn't say that when they came to Denver last June...I was kind of disappointed that though... The Denver crowd wasn't loud enough. (It wasn't my fault, though) I'm glad you enjoyed it! ...but I'm also a wee bit jealous. :P

Sorry David but I have to disagree.:)

The 29/05/2012 Coldplay concert was the best day of my life, I actually cried out of happiness and got close too. It was the best thing I have ever witnessed, fucking amazing :singer::guitarist::drummer::guitarist: and I recorded parts so I could relive the greatest day of my life.

It was GREAT. lol we would not let him speak whenever a song ended... he would just laugh, with that sweet face of his! jajaja

Laurel! This one is for you! lol

530842_10200514835417457_557874779_n.jpg

Haha! Poor Tommy. :cheesy:

That picture! Oh my goodness! I love it! Oh Troxley! :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

Keane are amazing

You've got that right! :thumbsup: :nod:

It was great!!! I am uploading my videos right now :) I recorded my favorite songs :) except Neon River </3

They played Neon River? They didn't play that in Denver. :cry: though they played My Shadow, so I was happy. :)

Haha! Poor Tommy. :cheesy:

That picture! Oh my goodness! I love it! Oh Troxley! :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

You've got that right! :thumbsup: :nod:

They played Neon River? They didn't play that in Denver. :cry: though they played My Shadow, so I was happy. :)

They played it! It was amazing. They played all of the songs I wanted to hear from them :D And even though the place was packed, no one pushed me, ever. Like, I had enough space around me to feel comfortable lol it was the first time it was like that at a concert. Though it was nice :) And i got to wear the dress I bought almost two months ago! :)

They played it! It was amazing. They played all of the songs I wanted to hear from them :D And even though the place was packed, no one pushed me, ever. Like, I had enough space around me to feel comfortable lol it was the first time it was like that at a concert. Though it was nice :) And i got to wear the dress I bought almost two months ago! :)

That's so cool! But if they had played all the songs that I wanted when they came to Denver, it would be a long concert... I think, as my father observed, that Keane fans are a good crowd. Not too pushy or annoying. I'm very glad you enjoyed it! :nod:

What is everybody drinking today? I could use a martini

Banana milkshake

Hi Diana, thanks for the welcome! I'm Jessica. I used to post in this forum a lot but I haven't been around for a couple years or so. It's good to be back! Where are you from?

Hi Jessica, welcome to the pub:). Not my question but I'm from England! Hi :dance: