✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

We were supposed to have snow last night... nothing happened :(

but now it is freezing and sunny and weird...

George and I finally talked about "us"... lol. We are both still thinking it through... Life sucks :/

How is everyone?

You both wanna be together= BF & GF :P

Hello, I'm good thanks, not going to work tomorrow so rather happy actually! :D

Had a science exam this week, it was extremely hard. I have another two science exams this week too :(. Failed already I can tell.

How are you today? :D

You both wanna be together= BF & GF :P

Hello, I'm good thanks, not going to work tomorrow so rather happy actually! :D

Had a science exam this week, it was extremely hard. I have another two science exams this week too :(. Failed already I can tell.

How are you today? :D

lol, actually yes, but there is a lot more to that. i am graduating in a bit, and he still has to take some other classes. So neither of us wants to start something that will end too soon and leave us both heartbroken :/

I am at work right now... it is good. It will be a 3 day weekend, so that is better :)

I bet you did well in them. People worry too much about science...

I am good! a headache, because i have not slept much lately, and probably because i might be a bit hungover... :S but good overall.

lol, actually yes, but there is a lot more to that. i am graduating in a bit, and he still has to take some other classes. So neither of us wants to start something that will end too soon and leave us both heartbroken :/

I am at work right now... it is good. It will be a 3 day weekend, so that is better :)

I bet you did well in them. People worry too much about science...

I am good! a headache, because i have not slept much lately, and probably because i might be a bit hungover... :S but good overall.

Good, apparently the only thing to cure a hangover is time, so feel better soon:hug: .

I hope you and Georgey boy can be togevz 4evz ;):p.

This is sad, but sometimes I prefer my coldplaying friends (including you Diana :hug: ) to my real friends :(

Good, apparently the only thing to cure a hangover is time, so feel better soon:hug: .

I hope you and Georgey boy can be togevz 4evz ;):p.

This is sad, but sometimes I prefer my coldplaying friends (including you Diana :hug: ) to my real friends :(

And water :nod: loads of water.

me too, but who knows.

And yeah, definitively me too. :hug:

Had an interesting morning going to and coming back from work, afternoon I've spent watching telly laying in front of the fire.

That sounds fun!