✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

What's troubling you mate?

I wish I could give you a link to our Belgians thread where you could read but I guess you won't understand it then

so I'll write it here:

first: We're going to Italy next year with school and we had an info moment today at school about it, they said what we would visit and I was so looking forward to visit Rome (I kept telling my parents not to go on holiday there because I would see it with school one day) and now it turns out they don't go to Rome

I changed school earlier this year so I didn't know that :(

second: I'm having terrible results at school and I'm even afraid I won't make it through this year :(

third: this guy of my class that I slightly fancied, he wasn't in our class this afternoon and I heard people saying he was sent home :uhoh: hope he doesn't get thrown out of school. That would ruin me

first: I'd say you should talk to your parents and explain them what happened. I'm sure they'll understand and keep that in mind when they choose the next holiday destination. You'll have to wait, but you've waited so long that it shouldn't bother you to wait a little longer.

second: I think you should relax and figure out what the problem is. If it's that you need to study more, then it's easy to fix.

third: You don't know for sure if he was sent home, and people say bullshit all the time, don't worry. And if he was sent home, there are plenty of fish in the sea. Besides, you said you 'slightly fancied' him, so along may come a guy who you'll fancy even more.

Hope it helps :)

I know, 's just that in 2 years I want to go on exchange program and the year afterwards I'll be at uni, so I'm not sure when I'll get there

:nod: Bloody French

hmm but I know how he is, it could be true that's what makes me so sad. I said that because I'm not sure if he really deserves my feelings and well that guy I fancy more is 8 years older :\

Mmmm... It's not easy then. Sorry

Is it only French what bothers you? I could help you with other stuff but not with French. But hey, if you're so good at English then French can't be so hard.

Why do you think that you're not sure if he really deserves your feelings?

8 years may sound like it's too much, but my mother is 6 years older than my father, so I'd say you can't let age be a problem.

no problem, yeah it's mainly French. Hah thanks, well I know I'm good at it since I can express myself quite well in French though. But at school :uneasy:

Well I'll sent you a VM about it when I'm out of bath can I?

I'll explained that once or twice here, lemme put it also in a vm :nice: