✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

It's not about "fun" and I don't think losing control is "fun" and I never will understand how that's anyone's idea of fun.

no that is drinking too much,

you can drink and have fun, just don't drink too much so you can't remember a thing the next day

:rolleyes:

:|

OI

I'm serious

what's drinking age at your place?

no that is drinking too much,

you can drink and have fun, just don't drink too much so you can't remember a thing the next day[/color]

OI

I'm serious

what's drinking age at your place?

I don't know... In the States it's 21 so... But my parents don't drink nor do my grandparents...so That really doesn't appeal to me...

It's not about "fun" and I don't think losing control is "fun" and I never will understand how that's anyone's idea of fun.

Loosing control is going way too far. That is not fun.

21 is soooooooooooooooooooooo late

it's 16 here, big fun :p[/color]

I know. Back home technically is 18, but it is not enforced, so everyone does it at their own pace, there is people that do not drink till they are out of high school, like me, and then there are those that do drink early on.

I know. I'm saying...if the people in the States could legally start drinking at the same tie as they are able to start driving...it wouldn't be very good...

I think that is the problem here. Since people are not allowed to drink earlier, they have made drinking look like it is something bad, and that is why everyone wants to do it, and they do not really have the time to learn how to properly do it. I have seen so many people passed out drunk here, and i never have back home. None of my costa rican friends have been drunk to the point of throwing up, but most of the US here have.

I think that is the problem here. Since people are not allowed to drink earlier, they have made drinking look like it is something bad, and that is why everyone wants to do it, and they do not really have the time to learn how to properly do it. I have seen so many people passed out drunk here, and i never have back home. None of my costa rican friends have been drunk to the point of throwing up, but most of the US here have.

Well. People should definitely drink wisely...

I've seen so many drunk people while I was living in Mongolia...most of the time they were very violent or passed out. When they weren't passed out they were very dangerous to be around. And there was a guy who was drunk and walked off a high balcony of the building right across from my apartment building... Let's just say alcohol doesn't look very appealing after seeing all the lives it's ruined.

:nod:

something forbidden seems so cool to do

such a bad law though