šŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH šŸŽµ

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

How are you? :D

Ā 

PS love that gif

PPS *random* I watched a Doctor Who marathon yesterday... The one where Rory and Amy die, so sad :cry: it was just as sad as when I watched for the first time :(

Ā 

I'm good :)

Ā 

I love it too, he looks great with this grey hair

oh I didn't cry at that ep, was actually happy the left :blank:

I'm good :)

Ā 

I love it too, he looks great with this grey hair

oh I didn't cry at that ep, was actually happy the left :blank:[/color]

Ā 

Good! :nice:

Ā 

:nod: he does

Ā 

Oh really? I didn't cry, but I was very sad, I spent the whole ep like "oh, don't worry, The Doctor will fix it, he always does, just wait for it" and after all that time he said "... but that will create a fix point..." and I was like " :stunned: NOOOOOOOOOOOO :("

Good! :nice:

Ā 

:nod: he does

Ā 

Oh really? I didn't cry, but I was very sad, I spent the whole ep like "oh, don't worry, The Doctor will fix it, he always does, just wait for it" and after all that time he said "... but that will create a fix point..." and I was like " :stunned: NOOOOOOOOOOOO :("

Ā 

tumblr_lqal50Iv8h1qh1j8to1_250_zps52f6b094.gif

:cheesy:

Ā 

yes, got really tired of them and Amy started to get on my nerves. If it wasn't for Rory I wouldn't have accepted her being around

and also all those paradoxes at once :wtf: What happened to 'paradoxes are bad, we better don't create one' thing?

seriously this only one aspect of why I don't like Moffat as head-writer

tumblr_lqal50Iv8h1qh1j8to1_250_zps52f6b094.gif

:cheesy:

Ā 

yes, got really tired of them and Amy started to get on my nerves. If it wasn't for Rory I wouldn't have accepted her being around

and also all those paradoxes at once :wtf: What happened to 'paradoxes are bad, we better don't create one' thing?

seriously this only one aspect of why I don't like Moffat as head-writer[/color]

Ā 

Ohh I see... That makes sense :nod: All those paradoxes were exhausting... But Amy was so, so bloody gorgeous :wacky: and she had red hair... :mellow: :p

Ohh I see... That makes sense :nod: All those paradoxes were exhausting... But Amy was so, so bloody gorgeous :wacky: and she had red hair... :mellow: :p

Ā 

it just doesn't make sense anymore

since Mof took over it's good to create paradoxes :wtf:

don't get him anymore

Ā 

haha I get you, don't you like Jenna now? lots of guys do though

Ā 

oh David :dazzled: