✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

:nod:

Too bad he's a selfish arse... :disappointed:

Listen, Noel Gallagher is not only famous for Oasis and NGHFB but also for his ignorance and his remarks, it's part of his 'act' if you like. He's not selfish. He is opinionated, but just because he's famous doesn't mean he can't have opinions. He may come across selfish, but that's through his remarks and his ego that he 'puts on', do you think that when he is at home with his 3 children that he is selfish? It's all part of his act of being the 'tough, Manchester lad'.

Sorry that's just my opinion :P

I'm fine. Just finishing my day. Will be going to bed in a few minutes.

Good. I bet it was an interesting day...

Listen, Noel Gallagher is not only famous for Oasis and NGHFB but also for his ignorance and his remarks, it's part of his 'act' if you like. He's not selfish. He is opinionated, but just because he's famous doesn't mean he can't have opinions. He may come across selfish, but that's through his remarks and his ego that he 'puts on', do you think that when he is at home with his 3 children that he is selfish? It's all part of his act of being the 'tough, Manchester lad'.

Sorry that's just my opinion :P

Yeah... I think you're right in what you say. He can't be so selfish to his children.

But everytime he does 'his act' I'm like :angry: haha

Yeah... I think you're right in what you say. He can't be so selfish to his children.

But everytime he does 'his act' I'm like :angry: haha

Yeah I've heard him say things about artists I like (especially Coldplay) and I do think ugh what a ****! But then I think, it's a publicity thing, he's being the Gallagher his fans want him to be, to get a reaction. If Noel was positive about everything he wouldn't get half the publicity he does.

Yeah I've heard him say things about artists I like (especially Coldplay) and I do think ugh what a ****! But then I think, it's a publicity thing, he's being the Gallagher his fans want him to be, to get a reaction. If Noel was positive about everything he wouldn't get half the publicity he does.

Hahaha! Indeed :nod:

I always try to think of him as the singer with the wonderful voice, and forget the rest.

I thought only Liam was like that :|

Yeah the other one is too! :nod:

I see it as part of him, that's all. Like Chris Martin is the happy jumpy frontman who's the talkative one :P.

Hahaha that's cool! :p

I wish I looked like the girl in my avi.

Why? She's not that pretty imo... :rolleyes:

I've never ever changed my mood on coldplaying because yellow is my favourite song and I feel rude changing it because it would be disrespectful to the song. I'm weird.

:escaping:

Haha we're all weird :nod:

Look how thin and pretty she is :sad:

That's it! She's too skinny :sick:

She'd be prettier with a bit of flash in her bones :nod: