✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

just kissed him goodbye on his cheek, and god you guys don't know how good that feels :wacky: :dazzled: :heart:

he said he was sure going to enjoy the beer he could get with the ticket I gave him (got one left because someone gave me 10 at the beginning of the party) [/color]

I am happy for you! :wacky::wacky:

just kissed him goodbye on his cheek, and god you guys don't know how good that feels :wacky: :dazzled: :heart:

he said he was sure going to enjoy the beer he could get with the ticket I gave him (got one left because someone gave me 10 at the beginning of the party) [/color]

i remember doing something like that...my cheeks were so hot i think they were on fire.....probably that's "blushing".....i'd never know, because i'm dark skined

hiya everyone!!!

what's going on?

trying to make homework but I'm not in the mood for thinking in Spanish

i remember doing something like that...my cheeks were so hot i think they were on fire.....probably that's "blushing".....i'd never know, because i'm dark skined

haha, I'm happy no-one really looked at me afterwards since I was all red in my face :p

trying to make homework but I'm not in the mood for thinking in Spanish [/color]

that's so cool that you know Spanish!!!! maybe you could teach me :)

haha, I'm happy no-one really looked at me afterwards since I was all red in my face :p

you're lucky!!!! i was a little embarrassed because it was as if he never noticed.... :/ perhaps it had to be harder :p

you think? I think it's the language to much for me at school, I'm not that good at it

Facundo would be a better teacher since it's his mother tongue

he noticed it with me, and gave a little smile. Like yeah thanks for the attention you're giving me, really like that :nice:

I want to make him clear that I like him but at the same time don't I

scared of his reaction (8 years older as me :/) and it took so long to gain his trust

and I also like how we act as friends :s