November 13, 201312 yr :freak: haha this just made me laugh, why hadn't I seen this before [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrmxRP2Gx0w]I am Cabin Pressure (Nikon ad style) - YouTube[/ame]
November 13, 201312 yr could that work? I hide the lemon somewhere on the internet and you and Fecs have to find it :p hmmm very odd :nod:
November 13, 201312 yr if you tell what part of the internet, internet is a big thing yeah I know maybe people say/hope Cumberbatch will be the next Master but he has no intentions in getting in DW, he's already Sherlock Holmes he says and being The Master is too many big things yeah I get his point
November 13, 201312 yr hmmm the sites on which I have an account-part? :thinking: that could be too easy... I see, yeah, Sherlock isn't The Master
November 13, 201312 yr kay: here, twitter, dA, kodaliners, Do you have a Tumblr? yeah and he prefers to watch the show or talk with David
November 13, 201312 yr it took me sooooooooooooooo long to delete that thing :dead: kay, or will we count fb also in?
November 13, 201312 yr haha I wish I hadn't, I want to see what it looks like these days :p fb would be too obvious... and I've just realised I have accounts on other stuff that I never use hmmmm
November 13, 201312 yr I think it looks pretty dead, everybody has fb now I see, lol I barely come on dA :blank:
November 13, 201312 yr probably, maybe someone randomnly says "boo." at times, I dunno :lol: I do when I draw something, so yeah barely
November 13, 201312 yr yoooo hello I'm ready reading the previous pages what are you gurls up to? the travelling lemon :awesome: dunno if you reached that cabin pressure ep
November 13, 201312 yr yoooo hello I'm ready reading the previous pages what are you gurls up to? yo I'm forgetting to make my exercises for Spanish :blank: probably, maybe someone randomnly says "boo." at times, I dunno :lol: I do when I draw something, so yeah barely true I still have to upload that drawing of Simm's Master :blank:
November 13, 201312 yr the travelling lemon :awesome: dunno if you reached that cabin pressure ep oh, no :| I'd rather not say which episode I'm in, in order to preserve both our friendship and my personal health. :vanish:
November 13, 201312 yr I hope you are further than Abu Dabi :blank: but the rules are this: Hannah will hide a lemon and we have to find it
November 13, 201312 yr oh, no :| I'd rather not say which episode I'm in, in order to preserve both our friendship and my personal health. :vanish: hahahaha, random guess, Douz? :lol:
November 13, 201312 yr I hope you are further than Abu Dabi :blank: but the rules are this: Hannah will hide a lemon and we have to find it[/color] I am :smug: sounds fun! :D hahahaha, random guess, Douz? :lol: you're guessing the last episode I listened, right? then, no
Create an account or sign in to comment