November 11, 201312 yr ok, googled it :P hahahahaha hahhaha thanks :nice: I don't watch Friends either :| well, it's not on anymore it was from 94' til 04' :p you should watch it, it's BRILLIANT!
November 11, 201312 yr hahaha i admit that i'm kinda outdated. ugh. :( it's ok haha you are not from America, so you don't have latin-ised channels from 'murica so it's ok you two don't know it
November 11, 201312 yr :P when Friends was showing on tv i never watched it. :P i was really young then!
November 11, 201312 yr hahahha yeah, me too! I was at first grade in primary :lol: but I saw it three years ago and I've watched the whole 10 seasons over and over and I don't get tired it's so skdfjsakd :heart:
November 11, 201312 yr I don't watch television series anymore too.. :P hahaha lol first grade was cool :cool:
November 11, 201312 yr haha :D well, I just finished reading Coeurli's post about her meet with coldplay; but I don't know what to do now :| you?
November 11, 201312 yr Listening to music. :P watching but not watching tv....coldplaying, twitter hahaha
November 12, 201312 yr Celien your confetti arrived!! :wacky::awesome: so much! now I realise should've picked up more thanks!! :hug:
November 12, 201312 yr Can i have a pint of heineken please? sorry but no pee of a cat in a glass here
Create an account or sign in to comment