July 22, 200818 yr Two of them? :stunned: That's one too many Hermione to handle. :laugh3: No such thing:smug: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
July 22, 200818 yr No such thing:smug: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Maybe this will make you think otherwise: or this? :sneaky:
July 22, 200818 yr Maybe this will make you think otherwise: or this? :sneaky: Top one's okay. That's from the 3rd movie. From then on it's considered "normal" :laugh3: As for the bottom one... You're a pervy pedophile!! :whip:
July 22, 200818 yr Top one's okay. That's from the 3rd movie. From then on it's considered "normal" :laugh3: As for the bottom one... You're a pervy pedophile!! :whip: :lol: :P :lol:
July 22, 200818 yr :lol: :P :lol: Gizmo does not approve:thumbsdown: I need to be refreshed: Ahhh much better:lol:
July 22, 200818 yr ^ :laugh3: I think so. So, Nick, I assume that's your desktop background? :rolleyes:
July 22, 200818 yr ^ :laugh3: I think so. So, Nick, I assume that's your desktop background? :rolleyes: No, that would be too awkward for every time one of my parents walks in my room:dozey: Ive got "Coldplay Tour 08" as my background:smug:
July 22, 200818 yr No, that would be too awkward for every time one of my parents walks in my room:dozey: Ive got "Coldplay Tour 08" as my background:smug: I have a shirtless picture of Chrissy as my background, and my mom once walked by my computer and was like: "ooooh, who's that sexy man?" :laugh3:
July 22, 200818 yr I have a shirtless picture of Chrissy as my background, and my mom once walked by my computer and was like: "ooooh, who's that sexy man?" :laugh3: Yeah, that's okay for girls. It would be pretty awkward if my dad walked in and saw a picture of an 18 year old Emma Watson and said something like that. It would be a little creepy:stunned:
July 22, 200818 yr http://cobbycobbles.livejournal.com/ IT IS POSTED The legendary fic that managed to change Indie's perception of Chris forever See
July 22, 200818 yr Yeah, that's okay for girls. It would be pretty awkward if my dad walked in and saw a picture of an 18 year old Emma Watson and said something like that. It would be a little creepy:stunned: True. :dozey::laugh3: ^Just because. :P
July 22, 200818 yr http://cobbycobbles.livejournal.com/ IT IS POSTED The legendary fic that managed to change Indie's perception of Chris forever See it's awesome. :laugh3:
July 22, 200818 yr Also a warning for explicit extremes OMG. I started reading it but my mom walked into the room. :laugh3: *bookmarks it for later* :sneaky:
July 22, 200818 yr I scared Nick. HOORAY! Revenge is sweet :dozey: :P Gizmo and I will get back at you now :kid::ears:
July 22, 200818 yr :whip: ^One of the pictures I was *going* to post last night, until you started worrying about little Gizmo and called the pervy fight quits. :P
Create an account or sign in to comment