✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when you can't go for more than 6 hours without listening to Coldplay, otherwise you go into withdrawal. :\

This happened when I was on vacation (in tunisia) with my family;

My mother: Well then it will be 42.

Shop owner: Yes, but..

Mom: So 42 it is then, because you just said Yes.

And i couldn't help it but i laughed and my mom thought i was crazy :rolleyes::laugh3:

:lol:

This happened when I was on vacation (in tunisia) with my family;

My mother: Well then it will be 42.

Shop owner: Yes, but..

Mom: So 42 it is then, because you just said Yes.

And i couldn't help it but i laughed and my mom thought i was crazy :rolleyes::laugh3:

:laugh3::lol::laugh3:

thats just so funny!!!

she must think all of us on cping are crazy:uhoh:

Okay...here are some:

or when you make your own t-shirts with subtle messages in them that only other Coldplay-obsessed people would know

I know this exactly, but not with t-shirts, but with stories. :D:D

but everyone at my school knows that I'm a coldplay freak and so they always just ask or say: "Coldplay, huh?!" even if it's not coldplay :dozey: BUT even if they know it's a coldplay message, they don't know what exactly it means ;)

and 1.36

A thing of margerine had that many grams in it and i started freaking out :laugh3:

Also, a kleenex box has 136 in it, and I always have to take a marker and draw in the decimal.

:lol: people think im crazy when I do that :uhoh:

and 1.36

A thing of margerine had that many grams in it and i started freaking out :laugh3:

Also, a kleenex box has 136 in it, and I always have to take a marker and draw in the decimal.

:lol: people think im crazy when I do that :uhoh:

if this is crazy, then I think we all are! :smug:

:D once we read an extract from "My son the fanatic" in English class and in one scene the father says: "live is for living" I so totally had to laugh and I marked it. It's the only marked thing in the whole extract. ;)

EDIT:

:lol:well I dont because some times I do the same thing

today I woke up at 11:42:smug:

my clock radio woke me with the scientist today. :D this was soooo great that I stayed a while in the bed untill it finished. :wacky:

:laugh3::lol::laugh3:

thats just so funny!!!

she must think all of us on cping are crazy:uhoh:

Yes, but I ignore her when she says sonething about "coldplay..crazy". That happens quite often :laugh3:

(and the funny thing in that shop was that she didn't KNOW what she was saying :laugh3:)

@ Dark_Sofie...OMG sooooooo many tourists. I was so irritated that they wouldn't move.

And yes, that would have been a disaster I had had not a dream! hopefully, i get that coldplay karma!

and your also very lucky to be going to 3 cp shows 2/3 being PIT!!!:dance::dance:

@ Dark_Sofie...OMG sooooooo many tourists. I was so irritated that they wouldn't move.

And yes, that would have been a disaster I had had not a dream! hopefully, i get that coldplay karma!

me too.

and everywhere in Paris were so man tourists. First when we went there I thought "well, a visit ON the Eifel Tower would be nice" but when we were there and saw the crowd (and it was very hot at this day) I just didn't want to be on the tower. :D