✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Lol! I was literally shitting bricks:o

:laugh3: I front of him, it is normal !:laugh3: Everybody would be scared. He is really impressive !:shocked2: So it is a good bodyguard !:lol:

:lol:

is that possible? :laugh3:

Everything is possible when you see Kelly.... :lol:

:lol:

is that possible? :laugh3:

When you are infront of Kelly it is...Its so ironic how he is so huge and scary looking when his name is "Kelly":laugh3::laugh3:

:laugh3: I front of him, it is normal !:laugh3: Everybody would be scared. He is really impressive !:shocked2: So it is a good bodyguard !:lol:

Yess...omg I thought he was gonna beat me down :laugh3::laugh3:

When you are infront of Kelly it is...Its so ironic how he is so huge and scary looking when his name is "Kelly":laugh3::laugh3:

Yess...omg I thought he was gonna beat me down :laugh3::laugh3:

Yeah, the name does not fit in with the character. :laugh3: Mr Muscles, Rambo or Terminator would be perfect !:lol:

Fortunately, you are still alive after this epic meeting !:laugh3: It is thanks the coldplaying karma !:P

Yeah, the name does not fit in with the character. :laugh3: Mr Muscles, Rambo or Terminator would be perfect !:lol:

Fortunately, you are still alive after this epic meeting !:laugh3: It is thanks the coldplaying karma !:P

Indeed, it really saved my ass:laugh3::laugh3:

Wait.. I wanna hear more about this Kelly encounter.

Whenever I think of him.. I think of the poor guy having to run off the stage after Chris at the Sound Relief concert. Same guy... right?

Yup...the big black dude :D:D:D: He scared me shitless, honestly:(:(

but what event is it that you have to take them off?

I don't know how to explain it but it has to do with the graduation of the generation before us and we have to be at the event... i see no point of taking them off but my school tends to exaggerate a little too much :dozey: