✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

ugh...the other day i was looking at chrissy photos online...yeah...i know :lol:, and my mom walked in and was like, "you know he's married right?"

i was didn't say anything but thought YEAH! THANKS FOR RUINING MY HOPES AND DREAMS MOM! AND GWYNETH! :lol:

ugh...the other day i was looking at chrissy photos online...yeah...i know :lol:, and my mom walked in and was like, "you know he's married right?"

i was didn't say anything but thought YEAH! THANKS FOR RUINING MY HOPES AND DREAMS MOM! AND GWYNETH! :lol:

hahahahahaha :lol:

stupid mothers. AND GWYNETH. they are ruiners. :P

oh man! that happens to me ALL THE TIME! except now there's no more math classes to remind me of coldplay! :cry: so now i can just come here :sneaky:!

hahahahah thank youuu!!! i know :( thats the only reason i liked math because it would cause me to day dream :lol:

yes im the same way!!! thank /god for coldplaying.com :rolleyes:

oh what would i do with out youu :kiss:

no prob!

okay, to upload photos, i usually use this site:

http://www.tinypic.com/

you just find your photo, upload it, click to view a larger image, and then click properties and copy and past the URL code into the [/img] thingees.

spoilers work like this:

type

and then the same thing after what you want to hide, but with a back-slash thing like this /spoiler->if i put brackets, it would just become a spoiler

see?:D

EDIT: Brooke, you beat me to it!:D

the outfit :)

okay... so here goes nothing :)

first i made the pants

these are the front of them--->

th_GEDC0156.jpg

these are the backs--->

th_GEDC0157.jpg

This is the viva shirt i made up(the Chrissy part)--->

th_GEDC0158.jpg

This is the vest i made(the Guy part of the outfit):cool:--->

th_GEDC0159.jpg

And last but not least this is the finished product :D (the shoes are just your average converses)--->

th_GEDC0164.jpg;)

i like... JUST took these pictures, so now im going to go take one with me in the clothes that i made lol :)

heheh thank you you did a great job on yours tooo :)

and i would start with my favorite song and then go from there like with a theme for violet hill i would start with a black tank top and then go from there :) its easy and creative at the same time im ike addicted to it now :stunned: im planning on making another one maybe for an august show im going to but i mihgt just stick with this one lol not sure yet

Sorry for the cruddy quality and the long amount of time... my camera was acting up and excuse the mess in my room please, im trying to redo it and i have to clean it out first :stunned:

...:) lol

numbah1

GEDC0183.jpg?t=1245897648

numbah2

GEDC0192.jpg?t=1245897741 (i don't like this one.

p.s. thank you for telling me hoe to use this "spoiler" thing... its rather addicting :stunned: