✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

:lol: i know what you mean about coldplay videos ohhh i got one!

- when you stay up to find websites that convert youtube videos to ipod video files and then spends hours converting and moving them onto your ipod :dozey: and now you have every video by them and even some of roadie #42 videos :rolleyes:

:nice::dance:

@erick- :cry: :hug:

i have no life, and it's summer vacation for me now, so i basically spend all my time here. :P

:lol: i know what you mean about coldplay videos ohhh i got one!

- when you stay up to find websites that convert youtube videos to ipod video files and then spends hours converting and moving them onto your ipod :dozey: and now you have every video by them and even some of roadie #42 videos :rolleyes:

:nice::dance:

you should get youtube downloader, if you don't already have it. it's awesome. :D

maybe Coldplay, A bottle of Coke, An Itouch & a little danceing kid with a green hat :D

No serioulsly, I'm not sure :smug:

When I first saw that pic i thought that little kid was Coca Cola's version of Chris. I was like :shocked2: What is this?!

But then i realized that it was a little kid Playing with Cold snow or something :smug:

when you read that^ and start singing "NOTHIN' COULD BE BETTERRR AND NOTHIN' EVER WASSS!" :laugh3:

WOW. That's exacltly what I did :laugh3:

Thought i was the only one who thought about Glass of water.

:lol: it is whats great !

:dance: everyone sees things very similar :stunned:

hahaha like last night...

in the word association thread Nicole said "eternal happiness" and at the same exact time me and ivet said, "Coldplay. :wacky:" :lol: it was crazy!