✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay must play at 432 HZ ALL the time :-)

Uber_Cute

Interesting:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 1939

Joseph Geobels( propaganda Minister for nazi Germany)was the first to push for all music world wide to be played and listened to at A-440hz.

He failed.

But in 1953 the Elite had a meeting in london to finally IMPOSE the

a-440hz Standard Concert Pitch.And Suceeded.

prof Dussaut of the Paris conservatory had a poll of over 20,000 of the head classical musicians of france and they all voted unanimously for A-432hz but the Elite does not care what others think now do they?

There is more than one reason for doing this.

1) Goebels knew that a-432 was the ONLY resonant frequency

that had perfect harmonic balance.

2) he also new that locked inside the A-432 struture was one

of pandoras boxes.

the math that is evident when tuned to a-432 show what I like to call

"the Plato Code"

Just like there are hidden codes writen into the bible.

there are also hidden codes in the 432 matrix.

432 is THE ONLY resonant frequency that is capable of natually

reproducing what is called the "Pythagorian Musical Spiral"

its the same sequence of growth that all life follows.

it utilizes the formula of "Phi" also know as the "Golden Mean"

and is also found in the "Fibonnaci sequence"

I know this may be alot to take in but what I`m trying to say in a nutshell

is

A-440hz=BAD

A-432= Very Good....lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-above is a post located @ http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread322096/pg1

Oh, and yes, I am a conspiracy theorist. :cool:

oh....................yea....................................of course

:thinking:

umm..... what?

ooohh.. "Pythagorian Musical Spiral"... that must be what I get when I listen to Clocks :D

:thinking:

I promise you, this is not intended as spam.

Just trying to put a little intelligent conversation up in the lounge.

Not saying there isn't any already....

This is a little too intelligent for me :dozey:

Haven't double checked the info yet, but it is interesting.

I remember (bear with me, it's fuzzy) from music class that the exact pitches of the standard 12-note western music scale we are familiar with have been argued over for centuries. In many schools of thought (around the late medieval/early baroque era I think it was) some notes were closer together than others, rather than evenly spaced out.

According to my teacher, if played on a standard scale those older pieces of music sound fine but dull, but when people make the effort to play them the old way with the slightly different notes they can really come to life. It would be like hearing music where half the notes were played off pitch- either sharp or flat- but they all sounded really good together. Never quite been able to get my head around that myself. Would really like to hear it demonstrated some day. Maybe a good example would be Coldplay's 'The Scientist' where the piano it's played on is really out of tune (and I think the guitar had to be slightly detuned to match it), but it sounds good that way.

Instruments like lutes actually had movable frets- they were made of gut and were tied around the neck of the instrument rather than embedded in it (again, my memory is fuzzy) so that not only did you have to tune the strings, but you could adjust where the frets went as well.

Heh...Figures that when they did standardize they brought Fibonnaci into it.

nah ..everyone is NEW at some stage ..but not everyone is a newbie in the beginning

N00b is as n00b does. Some people belonged here before they ever came. Others need time. Time and a boot to the head.

Alas, too many of the latter recently. I have trouble getting my head around more than about 10 at a time. Feel rotten not being able to help them fit in a little better though. But there's just too many. :confused:

But hey, you're here and talking. :nice:

440 was Goebbels' choice - I wonder really why, unless the NAZIS's bought into some theories on 'the perfect pitch' as you suggest, somewhat like their wacky theories on 'the perfect human'! the tuning of instruments is a compromise - something about this was talked about on a WPR program a year or so ago.. Yes, Erin, you're right about it! But I cannot recall the details.. something about the notes spreading out as you go lower in octave, and tuning to 8 per octave caused some sort of compromise.. perhaps very subtle - or, was it the switch to more modern tuning? I cannot recall, but its discussed somewhere on Wikipedia.. E flat mixolidian..

Well, it was more of a brain twister than I cared to figure out! Music theorists can work on it..:)