May 27, 200818 yr Welcome to the thread for the above concert which can be used for all discussion prior to, during and after the gig. One thread one concert - should hopefully keep everyone organised and up-to-date with Coldplay on the road. Did you get tickets? Are you looking for tickets? Are you looking for ticket swaps? Need help/directions on getting to the concert? Not sure what the arrangements and rules are for the particular venue is? Are you just bloody excited? Do you have a review for the concert? Did you take any pictures... share them here! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Setlist Life In Technicolor Violet Hill Clocks In My Place Speed Of Sound Yellow Chinese Sleep Chant 42 Fix You Strawberry Swing God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (techno version) Talk (techno version) The Hardest Part (Chris solo piano) Postcards From Far Away (piano instrumental) Viva La Vida Lost! Green Eyes (acoustic, ft Simon Pegg on harmonica) Death Will Never Conquer (acoustic - Will singing) Viva La Vida (remix interlude) ------ Politik Lovers In Japan Death And All His Friends ------- The Scientist / Back For Good Life in Technicolor ii The Escapist (outro) Photos http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/1568 Wiki reviews http://wiki.coldplaying.com/index.php/15_December_2008:_O2_Arena%2C_London%2C_UK Videos Life In Technicolor [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJJceWPOOdg]Coldplay - Life In Technicolor & Violet Hill [/ame] Violet Hill Clocks [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Sas_H5v_k]Coldplay - Clocks[/ame] In My Place [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLHHkHFV-qw]YouTube - Coldplay - In my place @ O2 Arena 15/12/08[/ame] Speed Of Sound Yellow [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ywJDWWCONk]YouTube - HiDef Coldplay Yellow[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Nu-eP_9Tw]YouTube - Coldplay Live - Yellow[/ame] Chinese Sleep Chant 42 [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3sH-_dGmhFY]YouTube - 42 (end)[/ame] Fix You [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvmTqSXnqHo]Coldplay - Fix you @ O2 Arena 15/12/08[/ame] Strawberry Swing God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (techno version) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QcK50sq-NA]Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face & Talk - 02 Arena London 15th December 2008[/ame] Talk (techno version) The Hardest Part (Chris solo piano) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t1qmr0GQIM]Coldplay - The Hardest Part[/ame] Postcards From Far Away (piano instrumental) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulfIQRHZVCE]Coldplay's concert at the 02 arena (December 15th) postcards from far away[/ame] Viva La Vida [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqjYCcaM230]Coldplay - Viva La Vida & Lost![/ame] Lost! Green Eyes (acoustic, ft Simon Pegg on harmonica) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPII5QCXJCg]Coldplay & Simon Pegg walk past[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_5tz7Z9P3g]YouTube - Coldplay - Green Eyes - With Simon Pegg - 02 Arena London 15th December 2008[/ame] Death Will Never Conquer (acoustic - Will singing) Viva La Vida (remix interlude) ------ Politik [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f7L7XFs4_Q]YouTube - Coldplay Live - Politik[/ame] Lovers In Japan [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTBg_5EWR-w]Coldplay - Lovers In Japan[/ame] Death And All His Friends [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzTbEithYYk]YouTube - coldplay 02 arena 15/12/2008 Death and All His Friends short clip[/ame] ------- The Scientist / Back For Good [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm0fSQIXI2g]Coldplay's concert (O2 London, 15.12.08) The scientist[/ame] Life in Technicolor ii [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuD-A1ffzLA]YouTube - Coldplay - Life in technicolor ii @ O2 Arena 15/12/08[/ame] The Escapist (outro) Merchandise Coldplaying Charity Club Tour Merchandise. All proceeds go to Oxfam Unwrapped. Check out the shop for more items and other colours.
May 30, 200818 yr I got 4 tickets - can't remember where the seats were, but I think it was upper tier... wish I waited until they added the extra '16 Dec' date, but that seemed to sell out instantly too!
May 30, 200818 yr ...confirmation email has just got through, 4 tickets seated in space by the looks of things! BUT WHO CARES EH?! I know it will be great no matter where you are! I'm gonna get drunk and sing at the TOP of my voice (that's right, I'm that annoying drunk guy at every Coldplay gig...) hahaha...
May 30, 200818 yr I'm likely to have a spare ticket for this date. If anyone's interested, please PM me.
May 31, 200818 yr My sister managed to get me 2 tickets for this show in Blk 420, Row F which are pretty good seats. :)
June 1, 200818 yr Geez, tickets sold out so fast. I need to go though, I NEED to, it'll be my 23rd birthday.
June 4, 200818 yr ...confirmation email has just got through, 4 tickets seated in space by the looks of things! BUT WHO CARES EH?! I know it will be great no matter where you are! I'm gonna get drunk and sing at the TOP of my voice (that's right, I'm that annoying drunk guy at every Coldplay gig...) hahaha... In that case please tell me where you're sitting so I can avoid you!!:P
June 9, 200818 yr I'll be there guys, just got good tickets today in block B-something. See you all there :)
June 9, 200818 yr 2 Coldplay tickets for sale - O2 Arena 15/12/08 I have 2 tickets for the concert on 15th December as I no longer require them. The price for the pair is £99, this is face value. The seats are located in Blk 103, Row S. Someone let me know if they are interested.
June 10, 200818 yr I have 2 tickets for the concert on 15th December as I no longer require them. The price for the pair is £99, this is face value. The seats are located in Blk 103, Row S. Someone let me know if they are interested. These tickets have now been sold on seatwave.
June 10, 200818 yr These tickets have now been sold on seatwave. Is that a good place to get tickets for a fair price??:thinking:
June 12, 200818 yr I just saw this..... go go go people! but they still don't tell you what section you will be in!
June 12, 200818 yr Just had a look mate, still available from what I can see. When you go through the whole process, a message keeps coming up saying to phone a number to check availability. So it's a waste of time.
June 12, 200818 yr When you go through the whole process, a message keeps coming up saying to phone a number to check availability. So it's a waste of time. Ah right fair enough. When I saw the screen where you can enter your credit card details I assumed you would be onto a winner.
June 12, 200818 yr Ticketmaster have a better system, as they don't make you go through the whole booking process before confirming the tickets.:dozey:
Create an account or sign in to comment