✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-Dec-08 - London, O2 Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

:dance:

***starts to play bootleg***

Okay, I may sound like a total ass now, but what's this bootleg thing? And what does it do? Can you like hear the whole concert or something like that?

(Ey, it's 10:30 pm and I'm tired, I always ask stupid questions when I'm tired)

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Carla!

Ok, Im really gettin in deep sh*t here(forgive me, Kimchi...)

New text: "Speed of Sound now, The song you opened my eyes and heart to, OMFG, I love you...."

:cry:

(he always dislike that song, till I got out the whips and chains, and made him scream"love it, love it!"):lol:

you're good :whip:

now I have to do the airplane thingy chavi and I did :D

scuse me please :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ian's going to both with me :D I'm only going to Wembley because he bought my ticket for Christmas :dance:

awwww boo for things making you down :cry:

Kimchi & Kels :kiss: so is 8th April 2009, the big day? I'm now going to have to forget concerts & go for wedding planning discussions now!! now there's something I have withdrawals from!! :laugh3: Where's it happening?

I';m just ffing jealous of chavi being in london right now! :angry::cry: wish I was there too, but I want her to have the best time :D

awww can you tell us wedding storeis here jen? it's just us girlies... :D

Okay, I may sound like a total ass now, but what's this bootleg thing? And what does it do? Can you like hear the whole concert or something like that?

(Ey, it's 10:30 pm and I'm tired, I always ask stupid questions when I'm tired)

it's a live recording of a concert so you were right :D

I';m just ffing jealous of chavi being in london right now! :angry::cry: wish I was there too, but I want her to have the best time :D

awww can you tell us wedding storeis here jen? it's just us girlies... :D

awwwwww :cry: but you're coming to Wembley aren't you?

I miss the wedding planning forums :embarassed: laughing at people obsessing about the strangest things, and discussing all the important details like where you bought your dress, and what colour schemes you were having, and how on earth you were going to do your table plan!! :laugh3:

WOW 2000 MILES!!! I AM flying 2000 miles later tonight to get from Seattle back to Oklahoma!!

(april 8 is set date **^^##!!@@**mumble mumble whisper, shhh...)

plans still in progress!

:sneaky:

cool :D you gonna do it here or there or both? :thinking: or will you get in lots of trouble if I keep asking questions? :embarassed:

I miss the wedding planning forums :embarassed: laughing at people obsessing about the strangest things, and discussing all the important details like where you bought your dress, and what colour schemes you were having, and how on earth you were going to do your table plan!! :laugh3:

Nah/ I just wont be bothered with all that...its me+him+God to seal the deal, I dont need no fuss....:P

COURSE I AM :D so I'm just being greedy... :blush:

I think I can understand... it takes at least a year of planing and then it's over in a day.. like living up to wembley :P the coldplaying wedding

Where can I get it??? :shocked:

http://www.coldplaybootlegs.com right over there :D

cool :D you gonna do it here or there or both? :thinking: or will you get in lots of trouble if I keep asking questions? :embarassed:

Lol, Im already sunk now, Jen:(!

Must be both...my mum just couldnt do a trip like that now...

(where the hell is my update? I told him its time for some Chrissy lovin!)

well is not meee Kels... so it might have something to do with you...

as Jen is already taken.. :D

btw HIIIII JOE JOE :kiss: would you marry me?

Oh yay Kels, congrats:dance::dance: So who is the lucky guy:D:lol:

Hey Carla!!

:stunned:

YES YES I WILL!!!!

I have this HUGE diamond ring waiting here!! I was waiting to ask you when we were at the gig at Wembley!!!!

Oh yay Kels, congrats:dance::dance: So who is the lucky guy:D:lol:

Hey Carla!!

:stunned:

YES YES I WILL!!!!

I have this HUGE diamond ring waiting here!! I was waiting to ask you when we were at the gig at Wembley!!!!

:lol: I just ruined the surpirse...:\

you do realise I'm going to be very dissapointed if I get there and you ain't waiting for me on one knee :lol: